JOB TITLE: Lead Quality Technician
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
Our Customer is a leading manufacturer of high performance, custom designed hermetic seal feed throughs using glass-to-metal and ceramic-to-metal bonding technologies. Our components are used in advanced applications for aerospace, medical devices, and industrial process control products.
The Lead Quality Technician is responsible for product quality verification. This includes development of control plans and methods for incoming materials, work in-process, and certification of compliance to customer specifications.
Assist and advise inspectors to accomplish in-process inspection of parts, and incoming material from the vendors.
Develop training methods to insure consistent methods are used and outcomes of inspection are not operator dependent.
Participate in the resolution of Quality Notifications as they occur and respond to all customer and supplier inquiries. Work with suppliers to initiate corrective action on materials, processes, and products that do not meet Tekna Seal requirements.
Measure and analyze key quality performance data; make recommendations to management on specific opportunities to improve quality.
Develop and implement process quality control on all manufacturing processes. Specify gages, analyze fixtures, sampling and inspection plans, and error proofing methods & devices needed to achieve control.
Develop, revise and maintain process documentation to support quality improvement.
Provide Quality support, (through Design of Experiments, capability studies, 5 WHYS methodology, testing, control plans, and other quality tools to aid in quality assurance of mfg. processes.
Lead the Material Review Board (MRB) for communication, root cause analysis, and timely disposition of non-conforming materials; and maintain and manage a system for control of discrepant materials and finished part
Bachelor or Associates Degree in technical field
5+ years working with certified quality program
Exceptional mechanical aptitude and process knowledge
Understanding of geometric tolerancing and methods of verification.
Proven track record of driving quality program in a manufacturing environment
Project Management Experience.
Civil Engineer, PE, min 10-15 years experience who has an interest in leading our companies engineering dept of 7 engineers and technicians. Ownership potential for the right individual
Job Title: Construction Site Supervisor
Team is seeking a Construction Supervisor with experience building
data center/mission critical facilities. The qualified Supervisor will work with a dynamic
team of mechanical and electrical engineers, designers and construction managers to
assess, design and build critical infrastructure for our clients IT assets. Business acumen,
genuine ability to clearly communicate ideas and become a client interface for data
center engagements is a requirement of this position.
Reports To: Construction Manager
Responsibilities & Skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate between the design team, subcontractors and client to ensure goals and objectives for the
final deliverable are met
• Work closely with project manager to create construction schedule, schedule of values for billing order,
long lead time equipment and project costs estimates.
• Identifies, evaluates, selects and executes contracts with sub-contractors
• Collaborate w/other trades to coordinate project schedules and provide weekly progress updates to
client, project manager and design teams.
• Prepare and process project bid submittals for various data center equipment vendors and
• Maintain safe and secure work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Coordinate material delivery to work site
• Analyze drawings and specifications for cost estimates
• Obtain all required local building permits and license, assist design team with plan reviews with local
• Assist design team in developing commissioning plan for specific products installed at data center.
• Execution of commissioning plan and preparation of commissioning report.
• Manage general, electrical, mechanical, low voltage and fire systems contractors daily at the
• Communicate with the design team to validate
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Self-motivated professional willing to improve individually and for company daily
• Willing to learn new methods to achieve goals & suggest improvements to current operations
• Manage/ organize/ prioritize/ execute assignments for multiple projects on time
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Provide positive teambuilding attitude
• Analytical problem solver
• Scheduling proficiency w/MS Projects or other management applications
• Six to eight years’ experience in commercial construction industry – mission critical experience preferred
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
Seeking experienced Mechanical Engineer with management background, or aspiring Engineer with leadership skills. Prefer experience in capital equipment design and manufacturing (with strong preference for process or bulk material handling systems). Will lead group of 2 Engineers, 1 Design Supervisor, 8 Designers, and 3 Technical Liason/Admin personell. The ideal candidate will have strong design, project, and management experience. Experienced in developing processes and procedures, including development of parametric modeling structure for department (SolidWorks is primary software, but experience with other 3D platforms like Inventor, Pro/E, etc. would also be considered).
Post-secondary education in manufacturing, engineering, business or related field
Minimum of three years of supervision experience in an assembly/production environment (preferably assembly job shop) with experience in personnel supervision, scheduling, procedure development, inventory management and quality control
Skills & Abilities
Electro/Mechanical aptitude; working knowledge of Excel and Word. Solidworks, AutoCAD, and/ or PRO/e experience a plus. ISO 9001 a plus