2-15-17 PLUMBING DESIGNER
As a Plumbing Designer, you will be involved in the design of plumbing systems from schematics through construction administration on water, sanitary and storm drain systems. The successful candidate is able to perform detailed drawings utilizing standardized drawing techniques with minimal supervision.
We’re looking for these qualifications:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or related technical field.
• Five years of design of water, sanitary, and storm drain systems.
• Experience with sprinkler and grease waste systems is a plus.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in AutoCad and MS Office products.
• Experience in Autodesk Revit Products and Building Information Modeling software.
• Ability to develop plumbing designs from conception through completion of construction.
• Construction administration and field experience are a plus.
• Proven ability to devise approaches to problem resolution.
• Highly capable of being accurate and efficient.
You are encouraged to apply if you possess:
• The ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Exceptional organizational skills
• The ability to be proactive and take initiative to achieve desired results.