Administrative Assistant, Operations — Supply Chain / Engineering Support
Update and maintain “Quote Tab” in BOM template
Send quote requests to suppliers
Follow up on quotes
Update returned supplier quotes
Notify applicable project engineer
E ngineering / Production Support
Project Build Books
Assemble project build books prior to production start
Ensure project build books are located on the production floor at the time of E-Tech kick-off
Quality / Engineering Support
Customer CD (project documentation)
Track and verify all documentation is collected and saved in the Customer CD folder at each project’s close.
Would include extracting Jobscope BOM for download to project folder / Customer CD
Notify Quality Documentation Coordinator
Miscellaneous business tasks as requested or needed by LSPA Leadership
Jobscope, access and capability to be determined and modeled around role expectations
Production Floor Support
2-22-17 Bookkeeper/ Receptionist- Bookkeeper – Receptionist
Analyzed the accounts receivable and accounts payable operations to ensure amounts were being reported accurately. This analysis was used to determine an accurate value of the company.
• Performed project audits on all construction projects ensuring that all billings were being calculated correctly, posted in QuickBooks, and customer payments were made timely and accurately. Verified the retention receivables to the customer billings.
• Reconciled the accounts and retention payables booked to general ledger to all open invoices.
• Managed the lien waiver process. Ensured signed lien waivers were obtained prior to any vendor payments.
• Managed the customer billing, accounts payable/vendor relations, cash, and payroll functions.
Post-secondary education in manufacturing, engineering, business or related field
Minimum of three years of supervision experience in an assembly/production environment (preferably assembly job shop) with experience in personnel supervision, scheduling, procedure development, inventory management and quality control
Skills & Abilities
Electro/Mechanical aptitude; working knowledge of Excel and Word. Solidworks, AutoCAD, and/ or PRO/e experience a plus. ISO 9001 a plus
Seeking Project Design Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and completion for all technical aspects of custom curtainwall projects. This includes managing internal department or team and external technical personnel and allocating resources as required. Responsible for management of project engineering schedule and budget. Responsible for the development of new products or product enhancements and technical submittals to the client. These include material submittals, RFI’s, and drawing submittals. Also responsible for all production releases to outside material vendors and both internal and external fabricators. Responsible for all documentation required by field personnel to erect and install curtainwall product.
Responsiblities will inlcude:
• Responsible for leading, directing, and delegating the work of the Project Team not limited to System Design Leader, System
Designer, PMF Team, Engineer and external technical consultants and allocating resources as required
• Establish and maintain project engineering budgets and schedules for sales and operational staff
• Manage and coordinate all material and technical submittals and RFI’s with external clients (architects, engineers, consultants,
and general contractors)
• Review all incoming architectural and structural drawings for scope, cost, and schedule impacts
• Review all returned drawings from the architect, consultant, and general contractor and determine validity of comments for
incorporation and/or provide response documentation
• Works with engineers to determine structural and building physics requirements and incorporate into the product design
• Evaluate architectural design intent for cost efficiency, reliability and quality
• Responsible for all production releases to outside material vendors and both internal and external fabricators
• Responsible for all documentation required by field personnel to erect and install curtainwall
• Ensures all designs, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization’s established policies and objectives
• Responsible for development of new products or product enhancements
• Provides design expertise to other departments where needed
• Responsible for the training, development and growth of resources within the project team
• Share in the day to day responsibility for implementing the affirmative action program which includes, but is not limited to,
responding to AA/EEO inquiries/investigations and participating in recruitment efforts
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree preferred, or Associate degree (with relevant experience), in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering.
Computer System Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Must have AUTOCAD and/or SOLIDWORKS experience. Must also have the ability to learn all in-house software.
Work Experience: 7+ year’s relevant experience in curtainwall
Other: Ability to work collaboratively across function. Strong managerial skills required. Possess wide degree of creativity to accomplish goals/problem solve.
Seeking candidate for an Administrative Assistant/Clerical opening. Must have good skills with Microsoft Excel and Word. Will be working on entering data into purchase orders, bills of materials. Experience working with SAP is helpful, but not required. Also, background working in the construction industry would be a plus.