Architectural and Construction
Seeking drafters with AutoCAD skills/experience and experience detailing structural steel and miscellaneous metals, such as stairs and railings is preferred. Architectural or Structural drafting background is required.
Seeking Welder with TIG skills to work in the Hastings area.
Seeking candidates to Welding positions. Ability to MIG – Flux Core specifically
• AAS Welding Degree or 2-5 years of welding/fabricating experience
Welder/Metal Fabricator Responsibilities and Duties
• Must be able to manufacture and fabricate products from drawings
• Must follow all safe workplace practices
• Must be able to set up welding equipment for the specific project
• Must have aluminum Mig and Tig experience
• Preferred but not required carbon steel Mig and Tig experience
• Preferred but not required stainless steel Mig and Tig experience
• Maintain and encourage a clean work environment
• Knowledge of the following equipment: Grinder, Hand Drills, Hand Shears, Cold Saw, High Speed Miter Saw, Machining Center and other fabrication tools.
Architect / Architectural Designer Position
CNH Architects – an innovative, established mid-sized architectural firm located in Apple Valley – is seeking an Architect or Architectural Designer to fill an immediate, challenging, full-time position. The position will afford the opportunity to work on all phases of each project from programming and design through construction documents, bidding and construction administration in the office and on site. The position will include a wide variety of commercial designs including governmental, industrial, religious, vehicle, recreational, office and retail buildings.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Completed a professional degree in an accredited B Arch or M Arch program or a BS degree with added experience
• Have a proficiency in Revit.
The following qualifications are beneficial:
• Experience in both commercial and public sector projects.
• Good communication skills and experience with client contact.