Architectural and Construction
We are looking for a full-time professional to join a dynamic, fast-paced growing concrete materials company as a Drafter/Estimator in our Precast Concrete Products Division located in Western Wisconsin.
• Creates shop drawings used in the manufacture of precast concrete products.
• Prepares estimates and take offs from construction plans as specified by City, State and/or Department of Transportations.
• Builds sales quotations to customers as directed by outside sales.
• Provide service to customers to ensure optimal satisfaction.
• Support the sales department is all stages of the sales and manufacturing process.
• 2-year Technical Degree in engineering, drafting or related field.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Experience with AutoCad or other Design Software preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
• Assertive, self-motivated and positive attitude.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Intermediate level in MS Office: outlook, excel and word.
Benefits / Compensation
• Health Insurance, Vision and Dental
• 401K Plan
Under the supervision of the Drafting Lead Person, work with input from contractors, architects, engineers and production staff to create detailed shop and production drawings from architectural and structural drawings. Qualified individuals must have experience with AutoCAD/Autodesk Revit, have basic computer skills including internet search engines and Microsoft Office, and have basic knowledge of construction and ability to read and understand architectural blueprints, plans and specifications. This position is full-time with benefits, insurance, 401K with match and a competitive salary.
Design Engineer – Furniture/Millwork
Direct hire position for experienced designer/drafter to create detailed assembly and shop fabrication drawings for commercial millwork and furniture. A background in woodworking, cabinetry, millwork, etc. is preferred. AutoCAD experience required, parametric 3D modeling preferred (i.e. SolidWorks, Inventor, TopSolid, etc.)
we are in dire need of a PLC/HMI programmer and a .net programmer will do as well.
Also looking for someone in marketing for electrical/technical inside/outside sales.
We are always looking for:
– Punch Press Operators (esp. larger ton presses)
– CNC Tube Bending Machine Operators
– Tool Makers