Engineering and Manufacturing
Seeking Drafter with Revit or AutoCAD experience. Will be creating plans for commercial food service projects for restaurants, college cafeterias, etc..
Drafter need. AutoCAD.
• Prepare drawings for store fixtures using AutoCAD under minimal supervision
• Review drawings for quality and accuracy
• Communicate and collaborate with project managers, estimators, sales, and production staff
• Associate degree in CAD Engineering/Drafting or equivalent experience
• 5+ years AutoCAD experience
• Alpha Cam and CutRite experience
• Knowledge of store fixture and cabinetmaking business
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing process
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook proficiency
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Able to work well with others, team player
We would prefer contract-to-hire, but for the right candidate we might consider direct placement.
Mechanical Drafter – Inventor
Inventor/Solid modeling drafter to work in our Production Engineering Department. Looking for someone with 0-2 years’ or more with experience in Inventor or solid modeling. Good communication and organizational skills. Having a knowledge with sheet metal layout and fabrication drawing/modeling would be a plus.
Job Title: National Cabling Project Manager
Brief Description: The National Project Manager is responsible for successfully leading moderately complex, cabling infrastructure, DAS, security, network refreshes and other IT related projects. The Project Manager will manage projects to ensure that they are on-time, on-budget and produce high quality deliverables that meet customer expectations. The Project Manager is familiar with various project management methodologies and follow Parallel Technologies’ project management processes and methodologies, adhering to best practices. This professional level role requires an individual to work effectively with customers, vendors, and department management in accomplishing project objectives.
Reports To: Enterprise Account Manager
Job Responsibilities, Skills and Requirements
• Managing projects for significant clients that are national, large volume, high revenue or complex in nature.
• Manage the execution of all components of approved project plan, including ongoing risk assessment, coordination and management of all project deliverables and timeline, vendor coordination, development and execution of a test plan, budget control and project cost reporting.
• Set and manage goals and objectives of internal resources and subcontractors.
• Analyze and monitor efficiency / productivity of the projects to ensure proper utilization of resources.
• Delegate appropriately to key team resources while still ensuring that projects are delivered on-time and at or under projected budget.
• Ensure quality of deliverable to client, meeting or exceeding expectation, as well as satisfying all project goals and due dates.
• Active involvement in managing account to discover new business opportunities. Also support business development activities and proposal creation when needed.
• Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal.
• Ability to communicate on both a customer and management level.
• High degree of motivation, self-direction, commitment and integrity.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong team orientation.
• High sense of ownership and client responsiveness
• Experience managing one or more infrastructures on a national basis: cable and network, security, and distributed antenna systems.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience managing infrastructure projects on a national basis with focus on building infrastructure and related systems.
• 3-5 years of experience managing remote subcontractors.
• Must have experience in project management methodologies and tools, project planning and design, estimating, project tracking, resource management, change management, risk management, negotiating, influencing, budget and financial planning and tracking, problem solving and relationship management.
• Must have strong competency with project management packages (e.g. MS Project).
• Willingness to travel nationally on a limited basis.
• Ability to cover projects on east and west coast.
Seeking an Elelctrical Drafter to use Revit to do power and lighting plans for commercial buildings.