Management and Administration
Design Engineer/Program Manager: Injection Molding
Seeking an experienced designer or project manager within the injection mold industry. This technical project liason will coordinate projects between customers and design staff, and throughout the entire manufacturing process. Mold design/tooling design experience requireed, although day to day design work would be minimal. Injection molding related to the medical industry highly preferred.
Project Coordinator – The Project Coordinator is an entry level position that is responsible for managing the duties assigned by project managers, senior project managers, or the department manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Process incoming RFI’s and Drawing Submittals – distribute to internal team, follow-up, document and respond to appropriate external parties.
• Internal meeting preparation and coordination with Project Manager and project team.
• Create and maintain updated issued drawing logs for both internal and client use.
• Assemble client requested documentation to be filed appropriately and cataloged for client and internal use.
• Attend internal meetings during the design phase and bring documentation updates.
• Distribute and post VAA issued IFR, IFP, and IFC drawings.
• Create/Audit current stickset and work with internal team to maintain and keep current.
• Prepare transmittals for all hard copies of drawings and documentation of projects.
• Process and upload monthly billing to specified clients.
• Track needed PO’s and communication between Project Manager and client.
• Initiate, coordinate, and participate in internal project kick off meetings.
• Pull new project numbers and set up project files for PM.
• Schedule Web Ex meetings for Project Manager’s as requested.
• Project “Sharesite” maintenance.
• Collect and organize project construction phase document submittals from contractors for safety and maintenance review.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Experience in document control.
• Experience using Microsoft Project Software preferred.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Effectively work on multiple projects with tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Detail-oriented, high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
• Willing to work overtime and committed to meeting project deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year of related experience and / or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Construction Industry – a plus.
This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. You may be required to perform other related business duties as assigned by your manager or other management personnel. Management reserves the right to modify as needed at any time with or without notice.
Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Lead Civil Engineer: Project/Design Engineering
Site Design for: Commercial, Hospitality/Restaurants, Industrial, Warehouse, Car Dealerships, Senior Living
The responsibilities will encompass a full range of design services for major projects and clients.
Duties include all aspects of site design including, preparation of site plans, grading, drainage, erosion control plans, utility plans, and coordination with other disciplines. You will be expected to work directly with clients, consultants, and contractors.
• Site Analysis, Selection & Feasibility Studies
• Site Design & Theming
• Building Siting & Parking Design
• Stormwater Management
• Erosion & Sediment Control
• Grading Design, Utility/Infrastructure Design
• Earthwork Analysis
• Sustainable Design
• Traffic Circulation Analysis
• EAW, AUAR, EIS, ISP Review/Preparation
• Site Illumination Analysis
• Construction Observation
• In all positions, you must be proficient/familiar in using AutoCAD, and experience in Civil3D is preferred (although this role has full design team support).
• Manage production, permitting & construction of an entire project
• Project accounting
• Opinions of Probable Construction Cost
• Bid Solicitation
• Contract Administration
• Effective management of staff
• Maintain & expand client relationships
• Four or more years of experience
• Requires a BS or BA degree
• Ability to follow instructions & take initiative/self-motivated
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Consistent and accurate work product
• Strong work ethic
• Strong Interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills.
Hours: Full-Time with a flexible work environment (work life balance).
Benefits: Health, dental, life, disability, PTO, 401K Employer contribution, transportation allowance, Fun and relaxing atmosphere
Survey Crew Chief
We are looking for a Crew Chief to join our Survey Department. The responsibilities of a Crew Chief will encompass a full range of field services for major projects and clients.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
• 3-5 years of experience
• Proficiency with Trimble equipment and software, field data collection for all types of survey and construction staking
• Experience with reading and working with survey drawings (topographic, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, and boundary drawings) and construction plans (civil, architectural, and structural).
• Knowledge of working with a variety of survey equipment such as levels, data collectors, total stations, and static/RTK GPS.
*The candidate must also have the ability to work in physically demanding situations which require carrying equipment, standing for long periods of time, walking long distances, and working in adverse weather conditions. Good communication skills are a must.
• Coordinate, lead, and manage a field crew to complete all surveying activities for projects in the field.
• Locate, identify and record the necessary survey data needed to complete boundary and topographic surveys.
• Compile accurate notes, records and sketches to describe work performed; organize and manage survey project data, prepare legible and accurate cut sheets in a timely manner.
• Maintain inventory of field supplies.
• Perform the tasks of crew member when necessary.
• Good communication skills and ability to lead others in a team environment.
Training Available: Our focus on developing strong teams through hands on training in real world situations contributes to our successful growth.
Hours: Full-Time with a flexible work environment.
Benefits: Company truck, Health, dental, life, disability, PTO, 401K
Job Title: Construction Site Supervisor
Team is seeking a Construction Supervisor with experience building
data center/mission critical facilities. The qualified Supervisor will work with a dynamic
team of mechanical and electrical engineers, designers and construction managers to
assess, design and build critical infrastructure for our clients IT assets. Business acumen,
genuine ability to clearly communicate ideas and become a client interface for data
center engagements is a requirement of this position.
Reports To: Construction Manager
Responsibilities & Skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate between the design team, subcontractors and client to ensure goals and objectives for the
final deliverable are met
• Work closely with project manager to create construction schedule, schedule of values for billing order,
long lead time equipment and project costs estimates.
• Identifies, evaluates, selects and executes contracts with sub-contractors
• Collaborate w/other trades to coordinate project schedules and provide weekly progress updates to
client, project manager and design teams.
• Prepare and process project bid submittals for various data center equipment vendors and
• Maintain safe and secure work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Coordinate material delivery to work site
• Analyze drawings and specifications for cost estimates
• Obtain all required local building permits and license, assist design team with plan reviews with local
• Assist design team in developing commissioning plan for specific products installed at data center.
• Execution of commissioning plan and preparation of commissioning report.
• Manage general, electrical, mechanical, low voltage and fire systems contractors daily at the
• Communicate with the design team to validate
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Self-motivated professional willing to improve individually and for company daily
• Willing to learn new methods to achieve goals & suggest improvements to current operations
• Manage/ organize/ prioritize/ execute assignments for multiple projects on time
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Provide positive teambuilding attitude
• Analytical problem solver
• Scheduling proficiency w/MS Projects or other management applications
• Six to eight years’ experience in commercial construction industry – mission critical experience preferred
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel