Management and Administration
Seeking Drafting Manager
The Design Manager is responsible for the productivity and performance of the Design Department
personnel. The Design Manager uses established processes and procedures in the maintenance,
training and support of all software and hardware, impacting the creation and execution teams
within the company.
The Design Manager plans and directs all aspects of design activities within the company. Ensures all
design projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization’s established
policies and objectives. Collaborates with all applicable departments within the company utilizing
established national standards, codes and best practices to create system specific installation
drawings and supporting documentation.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director Design & Engineering Services, the Design Manager will
co-own the products associated with the company’s solutions; including the solution definition, deliverable, training, communication, regional vendor relations, business case development, the creation of supporting documentation for in house as well as field use.
Align Design deliverables with corporate goals and standards.
Manage quality and consistency of design outcomes across and within the Company.
Develop and implement design policies, standards and procedures for all applicable
Direct and coordinate project initiatives, and ensure key deliverables are met through
engineering/design, project management and the allocation of people resources.
Collaborate with external customers and internal staff groups on key company initiatives.
Manage multiple key projects including the selection, development and implementation of
hardware and software in support of the creation and execution teams within the Company and its
partners. Provide special project oversight as required.
Advise staff and assist in professional growth development. Consultant to managers on
performance management, employee relations and recruitment.
Manages relationships with specific client and/or vendor groups, ensuring efficient and
effective response, follow up for needs, and swift resolution of reported system concerns, to
include escalation process management if necessary.
Collaborates with vendors on providing customer with the latest Firmware upgrades, assess
the impact of these upgrades and provide recommendations.
Collaborates with internal resources including the Internal Account Representatives, Sales,
Service, Installation and Procurement to provide legendary service to all clients.
Provide guidance to internal and external customers so that the correct replacement parts can
be determined when needed.
Instructs field Technicians on proper installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and
programming procedures for the company’s related Video, EAC and Intrusion Products.
Provide product and design performance feedback to the Product Manager and Design
team as needed.
Upload new support documentation to our online repository for field technical reference.
Creates and maintains technical documentation for the Technical Support team and
internal/external customers as directed by Management.
This position requires a minimum Associates degree, bachelor’s degree desired, with two
years’ experience in low voltage electrical system position in a designer engineer capacity or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Customer service oriented with demonstrated experience in establishing, growing, and
maintaining effective relationships with clients/vendors.
Demonstrated ability to comprehend and communicate about the functionality of Video or
access control systems with clients and internal team members.
Strong time management, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
Capable of communicating clearly, articulately, and effectively with co-workers and clients in
one-on-one and group situations.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail orientation, as well as great phone
etiquette and interpersonal skills.
Must have the ability to react calmly and professionally in stressful situations with both
internal employees and external clients.
Must be agile, flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced ever evolving
Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment as well as work independently
making own decisions.
Expertise in the loss prevention industry and construction engineering design.
Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects
with competing demands for resources.
Expertise in the operation and application of AutoCAD Software, Bluebeam and
QuoteWerks, Microsoft Office & operating systems computer hardware and troubleshooting.
Ability to manage the implementation of multiple projects and track progress against
Experience in working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business
High –energy self-starter qualities with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Must be available after hours and on weekends to respond to emergency situations as
directed by Management.
Ability to pass required extensive drug and alcohol testing.
Must possess and maintain a personal history free of criminal incidents. A criminal
background investigation will be conducted prior to employment.
Supervisory Responsibility: Yes
Percent travel required: 10%-25%
Administrative Assistant, Operations
• Summary: This position reports to the Director of Operations and Quality and is responsible for providing support to business operations with primary focus in supporting the quality department.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties assigned as business needs evolve and as the role warrants.
Unique opportunity for a high-energy candidate who is able to confidently interface at all organizational levels both internally and externally within an engineering and production environment. Candidate must: be quality oriented and willing to promote quality standards and adherence to process and procedure; maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials; work independently and hold strong time management skills; be resourceful, flexible, productive and results-driven; display rigor and a strong attention to detail and accuracy; be dedicated and focused on the integrity and success of the business; have the ability to multi-task and complete daily, weekly, monthly, and as needed assignments within allotted timelines.
• Perform tasks and maintains roles and responsibilities per the mandatory requirements of the Quality Assurance department and per the business Quality Management System
• Perform ad-hoc tasks and assignments per the direction of the Director of Operations and Quality
• Support office operations as necessary
• Provide back-up to the receptionist as needed
• Organizes and maintains filing systems of operational and confidential information
• Performs filing and scanning of quality system documentation
• Creates and maintains updates of quality procedure and other training tools
• Maintains and manages tool calibration and preventive maintenance tracking and handling
• Maintains tool record keeping – Asset Log
• Initiates and tracks new/continued training compliance records for all employees
• Conducts weekly and as-needed quality, safety, and housekeeping audits
• Generates and provides accurate and applicable quality documentation for new projects
• Creates project dashboards just-in-time for start of project assembly
• Assembles customer documentation packages and generates project shipping documentation
• Populates and provides Internal Project Assessment (IPA) at completion of projects
• Supports incoming inspection
• Standard work procedure (SWP) processing, support as needed
• Creates and submits Laser Reports, support as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage the completion of multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with the most current versions of Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook & Access
• Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees within organization
• Strong customer focus, excellent service skills, and positive, “can-do” attitude
• Knowledge of ISO and GMP regulations desired
• 2 or 4 year degree Business Administration or related field or equivalent prior experience
Project Assistant- The candidate will be responsible for helping project managers and estimators. Looking for someone with a technical illustrating background. Managing the fabrication and construction of glass building envelope projects using curtain wall, storefront, doors, automatic entrances, glass railings, mirrors, and structural glass walls. Duties Include scheduling and overseeing the fabrication and construction phases, ordering materials, and ensuring that projects are completed on-time and within budget. Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to meet changing priorities and strict deadlines are required.
3-5 years of Experience in Glass/Glazing. Must be Proficient in CAD, MS Office Suite, Scheduling Software, and PDF Markup. Need to have at least a 2 year degree/Bachelor’s Preferred.
Estimator, Direct or Contract to hire.
Background in architecture or architectural/manufacturing estimating.
Experience in fabrication and trades related to manufacturing for architecture/construction products.