This is a new position and opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to use their CAD/CAM and CNC knowledge. As the CAD Technician you will be responsible to take products from design conception through final production. Come work at Minneapolis Glass Company, a fast growing local firm. The company is a privately held corporation providing a multitude of glass solutions to a variety of market segments.
Top priorities for this position:
1. Work with CAD systems to create, modify and release drawings for use by glass fabrication departments and customers.
2. Process technically accurate drawings on milling/drilling and shape machines to meet customer design specifications within machining capabilities.
3. Provide machine processing time estimates as needed by sales to secure quotes.
4. May be responsible for some design elements.
5. Understand machine capabilities.
6. Use the accepted drawing standards as guidelines.
To be a successful CNC/CAD/CAM Programer at Minneapolis Glass, you will need:
1. At least one year of experience or technical training using AutoCAD software or equivalent work experience OR a minimum of 1-3 Ayears machining production experience including set- up and programing.
2. Ability to work in fast pace environment.
3. React to changing business needs; be creative and change gears with each unique project.
4. Work independently, while also being a successful team player.
5. Ability to interpret project documents and specifications.
6. Ability to work with multiple functions and teams.
7. Excellent communication and written skills.
8. Must be detailed-oriented and organized.
9. Use established business processes and software to achieve and track progress and results.
10. Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills. 11. Familiarity with project specifications including previous experience interpreting and/or preparing construction documents.
1. Glass and glazing or related building materials. 2. Experience with CAD/CNC machines.
3. Two year degree in Drafting CAD or related field.
4. High math aptitude.
Document Control Clerk
We are seeking an experienced individual with an engineering documentation/PLM background. This 6+ month contract position is with a local Fortune 200 company. This role would be publishing existing legacy project documents. The task is to establish a system that contains critical project information which can be readily accessed and used by departments throughout the company. Someone who can understand engineering plans, pull information from them, and create files or project folders so that information can be used for reference. Knowledge in Adobe required. Background in PLM or CAD preferred. Located just off 694 and 35W.
Job Title: Laboratory Aide – Cage Wash
Location: US-MN-St. Paul
This individual will be responsible for performing the daily cleaning in the animal
facility in compliance with GLP, USDA and AAALAC guidelines.
Growing Medical Device Testing company looking for a quality individual that wants long-term/stable work. This individual will be responsible for performing the daily cleaning in the animal facility.
* Daily cleaning of all laboratory areas (including hallways, animal rooms and warehouses)
* Washing and building animal cages using an industrial rack washer
* Receives shipments of feed, bedding and other materials.
* The hours and days are Sunday-Thursday 3:00pm-11:00pm.
* High school diploma Preferred
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Must not have animal allergies to applicable species in this facility
Person hired would start out on contract, with possibility of long-term job within company.
Looking to fill ASAP.
***Please apply by submitting your resume(MS Word) and a brief description of why you would be good for the job.***
Must be able to pass Drug and Background Check.
cabinet delivery guy, CNC operator
Seeking Civil Technicians to work for Land Surveying firm located in the north metro.