Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Benefits: 401K, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Holidays, PTO and Profit Sharing
Education: AAS Degree in Computer Aided Design & Drafting
Travel: May require occasional overnight stay
Required Skills and experience:
-Working knowledge of 3D CAD software, Solidworks preferred
-Computer literacy including proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and ERP system
-3+ years of product design
-Agricultural background with hands-on mechanical experience
-Creative, yet practical, problem solving
-High attention to detail
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
-Ability to work as part of a small business team
-Create aftermarket product kits for agricultural equipment, as directed by Development Supervisor
-Maintain and revise product prints
-Create technical diagrams and installation instructions
-Provide basic technical phone support during busy season
-Create time saving ergonomic fixture designs for manufacturing shop
-Create compression mold designs
-Lead and organize basic development projects
5-22-17 Quality Inspector- 2nd shift
2nd Shift Inspector
2:25 pm to 10:55 pm Monday-Friday
To inspect and test a wide variety of purchased and manufactured parts to ensure compliance with pre-established specifications and quality standards.
• High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of appropriate technical training including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and shop math through trigonometry.
• At least 2 years of related mechanical inspection and testing experience in a close tolerance manufacturing environment.
• Experience with close tolerances and precise measurements.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with small tool mechanical measurements, CMM measurements, surface plate measurements, optical comparator testing, sampling methods and statistical techniques. CMM programming desired.
• Ability to work from blueprints, inspection specifications, and written/verbal instructions.
• Ability to use precision measuring instruments and make standard inspection set-ups.
• Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
Job Title: Associate Lab Technician
Location: US-MN-St. Paul
This individual will be responsible for performing the technical aspects of assigned
tests in compliance with GLP, USDA and AAALAC guidelines.
• Performs various tests that may include injections, patching and wrapping, implantation of test substances, observations, necropsies and withdrawing and collecting bodily fluids, following internal SOP/protocol guidelines.
• Handles animals humanely.
Prepares animals for testing, which may include shaving, weighing, identifying and anesthetizing the animals.
• Animal Science background
• CVT certification preferred
• AALAS certification preferred
• GLP/GMP experience
• Able to lift 25lbs.
• Associates Degree Preferred
• Work schedule will be Thursday – Monday. 7:00-3:30
Architect, Construction Project Manager. Ideal candidate would have some marketing/business development experience.
2-13-17 Residential Estimator with residential construction project experience.