We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Millwork Project Manager to join our team and work on the most prestigious and challenging projects in the industry. As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include planning and monitoring projects to ensure customers’ expectations are met, that the product is delivered on time and within budget. You’ll act as the communicator between our millwork shop, the general contractor, the designers and the end user on projects to ensure successful projects.
• Excellent communication skills • Ability to manage multiple millwork projects effectively • Complete ease reading and understanding architectural drawings • Highly Skilled in Microsoft Windows applications including Excel, Word • Experience with AutoCAD is desirable • A minimum of 5 years of experience in Architectural Millwork and Project Management • A degree in Construction Management, Architecture or related field, is preferred
We are looking for both a PM / Programmer and Design. Sometimes a candidate has all the still sets we are looking for.
Controls Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical Controls Engineer
In Control, Inc a Systems Integrator in the industrial and municipal markets is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is an immediate full-time direct hire position with full benefits and competitive salary. Experience in any or all of the areas below a definite plus:
1) Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
2) Experience with process instrumentation: temperature, flow, pressure transmitters, etc.
3) Experience with motor control center design and implementation.
4) PLC programming of Rockwell, Group Schneider, GE, or Siemens processors.
5) SCADA programming of Rockwell, Wonderware, or GE products.
6) Visual Studio programming.
7) Start up and commissioning of custom control systems.
8) Project Management
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, programming, check out, and start up phases of control system projects.
Project Manager, Contract to hire.
Background in architecture or architectural/manufacturing project management.
Experience in fabrication and trades related to manufacturing for architecture/construction products.
We are on the lookout for an experienced commercial Project Manager!
Our Project Management Job description includes all activity from initial call to project completion. Work in a dynamic, high-quality and high-service environment.
5-10 years of successful commercial general contracting project management experience preferred.
Experience estimating and managing your own projects is required, with emphasis in any of the following areas:
THIS SALARIED POSITION HAS UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!!!
Send us your resume, include your income history and a representative list of general contracted projects you have sold and managed. Please note what stage of the project development you started in at.
This full-time position includes the following duties:
1. Manage multiple projects to ensure on-time completion while meeting customer and management needs
2. Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposal and other documents to facilitate fabrication of projects
3. Review data to determine material and labor requirements for projects
4. Obtain bids and place orders with material, paint/finish vendors and other subcontractors
5. Coordinate scheduling with Plant Manager
6. Interact with customers to discuss project status and change orders
7. Help value-engineer projects and troubleshoot problems through industry experience
8. Other duties as assigned
1. Previous project management experience in sheet metal, glass and glazing, or commercial construction
2. Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
3. AutoCAD experience is helpful but not required
4. Self starter able to work at a fast pace and manage his/her time effectively
5. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
6. Attention to detail and ability to comprehend technical concepts
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills
8. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Excel
9. Pass pre-hiring background check and drug test
For consideration for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Simple IRA Plan
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short Term Disability and Life Insurance