JO – 3596 Construction Staff Accountant
Construction Staff Accountant: This position will be responsible for the day to day responsibilities of an Office Staff Accountant. Duties include but are not limited to working closely with the senior accounting staff as well as with the Director of Human Resources. Strong accounting background experience is required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an account role.
Job Responsibilities (Not in any particular order of importance):
• Accounts payable
• Verifying Vender Invoices with P.O. and enter costs in access
• Verify and Calculating tax rates (adjustments if needed)
• Verifying WIP (Work In Process) to Schedule of Values
• Verify all credit card receipts and reconciliations.
• Match checks with invoices being paid for that vendor.
• Prepare Lien Waivers for vendor payments.
• Receive and review monthly statements.
• Enter billable hours.
• Prepare and submit weekly payroll reports, and monthly utilization reports to contractors.
• Document Management for all payables and receivables.
• Assist in receiving daily check deposit.