Architectural and Construction
We are seeking a CAD Drafter to join our Lighting Applications team to design and draft lighting applications for outdoor and indoor lighting projects.
We are ideally seeking a candidate with the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities:
Associates degree from a technical college in Design/Drafting
Lighting and/or electrical design experience
Computer skills with proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and AGI
Ability to read and interpret blueprints
Organized with a high level of attention to detail
Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic to join our fast-paced team. This is an office position and the hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm.
We are currently accepting resumes for an Assembly Technician. This company is located in Vadnais Heights and specializes in automated equipment, prototype fixtures and tooling for the medical, aerospace, web handling and water filtration industries.
Assemble components according to specifications and verbal instruction
Operate variety of hand tools or power tools as required
Work in both individual and team environment
Work with customer to meet their expectations
Perform detailed mechanical assembly per drawings and bills of material
Ability to read Electrical Schematics & prints
Ability to read multimeter and use to troubleshoot
Maintain a safe and organized work environment
Complete documentation and work in a timely manner
Field wiring of Electrical components, motors, sensors, valves, servo motors, etc.
Prior Assembly experience preferred, but not required if applicant has mechanical aptitude and/or mechanic background.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and assembly aids
We are currently accepting resumes for an Electrical Control Panel Builder/Assembler. This company is located in Vadnais Heights and specializes in automated equipment, prototype fixtures and tooling for the medical, aerospace, web handling and water filtration industries.
• Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for operation; and record results.
• Assemble electrical systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
• Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
• Position, align, and adjust work-pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
• Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or hand trucks.
• Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve issues.
• Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other team members.
• At least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required
• A minimum of 12 months work experience with electrical or controls equipment
• Familiar with wiring PLC’s
• Familiar with wiring of 24VDC/220/480
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and assembly aids
• Ability to read Electrical Schematics & prints
• Ability to work with power tools/drilling and tapping holes
• Associates Degree in Electrical & Electronic Equipment Assembly or related field preferred, but not required
Seeking drafter with Inventor skills. Should have some training or experience creating sheet metal part shop drawing. Seeking drafter with Inventor skills. Should have some training or experience creating sheet metal part shop drawing.
– Utilize AutoCAD and Inventor to produce accurate assembly and fabrication drawings- Analyze drawings provided by customer for internal fabrication use- Review work from other drafters to ensure accuracy- Complete internal project and time tracking paperwork
– Other duties as assigned- Previous sheet metal experience is helpful- Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 and Inventor 2015 or newer
Will be creating shop drawings for Architectural Metal products such as awnings, column wraps, etc.
Position is contract to direct hire. Located in the NW metro.
Job Title: Draftsperson
Job Description: We are seeking to hire a skilled Draftsperson CAD Operator to design and draft our residential projects! Ideal candidates will be proficient in AutoCAD software, residential drafting and detailing.
Responsibilities – Draftsperson CAD Operator:
Read and understand residential construction plans Design and draft residential structures from the foundations to the roof including framing layouts for each level and cut sections through the structure by using AutoCAD or other digital drafting software Interact with Structural Engineers to ensure product and requirements are met Clearly illustrate and dimension drawings of assemblies as required Efficiently provide drawings and section details with sufficient information and support to assist subcontractors and clients during construction Additional duties as assigned Requirements – Draftsperson CAD Operator:
Associates Degree preferred
Proficient in AutoCAD software and Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
5+ years of residential drafting and detailing experience
Ability to clearly illustrate and dimension drawings as required Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines Willingness to learn and adapt to our company’s standards as needed Highly detail-oriented with good technical writing/verbal skills Experience Desired: 5 Yrs Computer Skill Desired: Autocad
Contract: Indicate Direct Hire