Architectural and Construction
CNC Millwork Programmer and a Architectural Drafter with experience in structural plans using AutoCAD and Sketch Up.
Seeking an Architectural Drafter with AutoCAD experience drafting.
Someone with Curtain Wall and Revit experience a big plus.Architectural Drafter-Seeking an Architectural Drafter with AutoCAD experience drafting. Someone with Curtain Wall and Revit experience a big plus.
Position Title: Architectural Drafter Reports To: Drafting Supervisor Department: Drafting
FLSA:Exempt1. Attend Project Start-up Meetings.a. Review contract documents and order entry documents prior to meeting.b. Present any discrepancies or requirements for clarification.c. Confirm project requirements.d. Confirm design intent with sales.
2. Submittalsa. Obtain required contract drawings and trade shop drawings for coordination.b. Advise Project Management of any verification or coordination issues.c. Shop drawing submittal, revisions and resubmittals.d. Review engineering calculations for design requirements.e. Field verification shop drawing submittal and coordination.f. Field use and record set shop drawing submittal.
3. Material Takeoffa. Consult with purchasing on takeoff requirements.b. Advise Project Management in writing of any unusual material requirements or discrepancies, i.e. 60” wide material, overages in panel count or material square footage, extrusions, custom core thicknesses.
4. Fabrication release packagea. Create cover sheets and a panel list for every release.B. Prefabricate material and accessories list.C. Create panel fabrication drawings.D. Create Trim/flashing fabrication drawings.E. Export DXF drawings and/or NC files as required.
5. Archivea. Store project documents, shop drawings and fabrication drawings electronically.B. Store contract drawings, paper documents, in archive storage area.• Create detailed shop and fabrication drawings for architectural wall panel systems using AutoCAD 1• Create plans, sections, elevations and details for on-site installation.Position Requirements and Duties:
• Architectural drafting degree and 2+ years in the field; 4+ years in the field if no degree.• Experience in exterior walls or exterior envelope products highly preferred.• Ability to see the connections between architectural vision, product detail and fabrication processes a must.• Create detailed shop and fabrication drawings for architectural wall panel systems using AutoCAD • Create plans, sections, elevations and details for on-site installation
Residential Design firm in search of an experienced Architectural Drafter/Designer. Ideal candidate must have experience with both AutoCAD Architect and Revit Architecture.
Seeking a graduate of accredited technical school for design and drafting (2-year course) or two or more years of college engineering or sciences with minimum of 0-6 years in the mechanical design/drafting field. Strong math and mechanical skills required.
Proficient in AutoCad/inventor.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
HVAC experience a plus
Detailed, reliable, team-oriented…does this sound like you? Are you looking for an established firm that provides opportunities for professional growth and training? If your answer is yes, we have a position that might be the right fit for you. We’re looking for a diligent person who values clear direction and attention to detail. As a technician, your work will focus on drafting, red-lining and generating concise drawings using CAD software in a steadily paced work environment. If you are a self-disciplined individual with up to 3 years of experience, then we have the place for you.
Layout plans, sections and details to specified CAD standards under the direction of others.
Identify redlines on drawings created by others and accurately make required changes.
Coordinate plotter maintenance and project archiving as requested.
Occasional travel to construction job sites.
Two-year technical college / trade school graduate in trade related studies
Up to three years of experience in preparing drawings
AutoCAD and Revit 3D proficiency
We want you to find your niche with us. Every member of our talented team brings their real selves to the workplace, and we believe in putting people in the right place to do their best work. Our business is built on lasting relationships and authenticity with clients and each other.
But it’s not all calcs and CAD. From partnering with local organizations during our annual Community Caring Campaign to offering employees charitable PTO and outreach events, we strive to improve the lives and places around us. Explore our website to learn more about us!