Architectural and Construction
Need a CNC Programmer. Sheet metal fabrication, along with Trumpf and Radan experience.
Looking for a Lead Drafter that can effectively run our drafting department. We are using / implementing Auto Desk Inventor and RouterCim and this person would need to be able to push this software to its effective capabilities. We are a wood and metal shop and all things need to come
Seeking Structural Design Engineer with:
* Experience with bridge and/or building design using concrete, steel, and timber components.
* Individual will design prefabricated steel and timber bridges for highways and trails. He/she will also be exposed to designing
timber components for commercial buildings.
* 2-5 years experience preferred
* CAD skills for the Design Engineer is a plus, but not absolutely required. As a minimum, he/she should be comfortable
working with existing CAD drawings to determine dimensions, clearances, etc.
Seeking Structural Technician / Estimator with:Seeking Structural Technician / Estimator with:
* Experience with performing estimating and quantity take-offs for building projects* Individual will be determining quantities of timber components and hardware for commercial building projects* 2-5 years experience preferred* Autocad experience a plus
We are looking for MIG welders. Starting pay $18.00/hr with experience. $20 after 1 year. We can potentially use 2-3 welders.