Architectural and Construction
Need two Architectural Drafters and a Project Manager. Revit. Commercial construction.
MDS Staffing is seeking an experienced Revit/CAD Specialist to play a key role partnering with our Customer’s Project Managers and Project Coordinators to transfer hand sketches of foodservice facilities into Revit/CAD format for presentation to our clients. This company is located in the north metro, just off of Highway 694. The Revit/CAD Specialist will work with Revit and AutoCAD to put together basic schematic layouts for presentations as well as final layouts for construction documents. Once approved, the Specialist will create a scheduled plan and list of equipment, working through the Project Managers and Coordinators to receive equipment specifications in order to complete plumbing and electrical plans and respective schedules.
The associate will embody and execute our company core values within all day to day duties and responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Leading the integration of CAD and Revit equipment blocks/models into the design
- Develop preliminary commercial kitchen layouts and circulation diagrams
- Preparing equipment plans, seating plans, utility rough-in drawings, elevations, schedules and details for Food Service establishments (including senior living, schools, hospitals, restaurants, kitchens, bars and front of house areas)
- Preparing foodservice fixture floor plans, details, sections, elevations and developing outline specifications for interior materials and finishes
- Coordinating drawings with consulting architects and engineers
- Developing details for the integration of equipment with architectural elements
- Participation in customer and internal design meetings
Job Skills Requirements
- Revit/AutoCAD experience.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communications skills
- High proficiency in current versions of Revit & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of restaurants- work experience or interest/ knowledge of basic construction
- Ability to work well in fast paced environment and on several projects simultaneously
- Work easily within a collaborative group
- Comfortable working, meeting with and presenting to owners, operators and developers.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Computer proficient
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a related commercial design field
Bridge Drafter / Technician MDS Staffing is seeking an experienced Drafter / Technician to draft concrete and steel bridge construction plans using AutoCAD. Our customer is an established civil engineering consulting firm in Eden Prairie, MN.
AutoCAD. Preferred requirements:• Strong AutoCAD proficiency• Microsoft Excel & Word proficiency• Experience with bridges or structures• Concrete precast beam & concrete slab span experience• Prefabricated steel truss experience• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong detail orientation. We offer health and vacation benefits, casual dress & an open office workspace with easy access to nearby freeways and retail options.
Someone with experience welding aluminum and is a self-starter.
Mechanical Designer/Drafter suitable for our current needs.
The experience we are looking for includes both 2D and 3D modeling with heavy emphasis on 3D modeling and BIM skills.
An ideal candidate would be familiar with 3D modelling of equipment and/or machinery and its associated layout within a building or enclosure.
The specific project for which we have this need is focused on the installation of Hydrogen production systems and sub-systems into standard ISO containers for the purposes of electrical power production.• Our target is for a 6 month arrangement, maybe more if things work out extremely well.• Experience creating complex BIM & MEP models is required.• Someone familiar with liquid cooling systems, compressed gas systems, and their related plumbing/piping is preferred.• Tools used internally at Cummins are AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, and Creo/ProE.