Architectural and Construction
Custom OEM manufacture, not a job shop. Weldmentsw for custom automated machinery.
Commercial superintendent, not residential. At least 5 years “commercial” experience with ground out construction.
The Technician provides design and drafting support for various projects from conceptual phase through construction documents
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Layout plans, sections and details to specified CAD standards under the direction of others.
• Identify redlines on drawings created by others and accurately make required changes.
• Coordinate plotter maintenance and project archiving as requested.
• Occasional travel to construction job sites.
• Proficient with current versions of AutoCAD, REVIT 3D and/or Microstation.
• Working knowledge of construction methods, plan reading and the preparation of construction documents.
• Strong math and geometry skills.
• MS Word and Excel proficiency.
• Ability to visualize and imagine projects in three dimensions.
• Analytical, accurate and detail oriented.
• Produces timely, consistent, error-free work.
• Successfully works independently and as part of a team- Has a collaborative approach in a structured environment.
• Comfortable making decisions within clearly defined job scope, based on defined policies and procedures.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to work overtime and committed to meeting project deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• 2 year degree in related field
• 1-3 years’ experience preparing structural drawings
Benefits: 401k, Profit Sharing Plan, Discretionary Performance-Based Bonuses Health, Dental, & Vision, FSA, PTO, Company Paid Holidays, Company Paid Group Life and Ad&D Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Short-and Long Term Disability Insurance
Twin Cities Architectural metal company is looking for an experienced AutoCAD drafter. Construction & blueprint knowledge is a plus. The position will be using AutoCAD to take field dimensions along with architectural drawings to create fabrication drawings for architectural metal panels. The position will come with its own office space including up-to-date computer equipment and AutoCAD 2018 or newer
Hours: Flexible: Start:5-7 AM End 2-4PM
Experience: Few years with AutoCAD is a must