Architectural and Construction
• AAS Welding Degree or 2-5 years of welding/fabricating experience
Welder/Metal Fabricator Responsibilities and Duties
• Must be able to manufacture and fabricate products from drawings
• Must follow all safe workplace practices
• Must be able to set up welding equipment for the specific project
• Must have aluminum Mig and Tig experience
• Preferred but not required carbon steel Mig and Tig experience
• Preferred but not required stainless steel Mig and Tig experience
• Maintain and encourage a clean work environment
• Knowledge of the following equipment: Grinder, Hand Drills, Hand Shears, Cold Saw, High Speed Miter Saw, Machining Center and other fabrication tools.
Architect / Architectural Designer Position
CNH Architects – an innovative, established mid-sized architectural firm located in Apple Valley – is seeking an Architect or Architectural Designer to fill an immediate, challenging, full-time position. The position will afford the opportunity to work on all phases of each project from programming and design through construction documents, bidding and construction administration in the office and on site. The position will include a wide variety of commercial designs including governmental, industrial, religious, vehicle, recreational, office and retail buildings.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Completed a professional degree in an accredited B Arch or M Arch program or a BS degree with added experience
• Have a proficiency in Revit.
The following qualifications are beneficial:
• Experience in both commercial and public sector projects.
• Good communication skills and experience with client contact.
Entry level or experienced in welding primarily carbon and stainless.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in Architectural Drafting using AutoCad. Previous experience in architectural metal fabrication would be a plus. Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret blue prints, and accurately calculate material takeoffs and estimates relative to the scope of work specified for each project, within the bid time frame. Develop and maintain positive communication with customers and suppliers. Must know AutoCad, Microsoft Office products, emphasis in Excel. Ability to manage multiple tasks, look at the big picture and work within that, with excellent follow up skills, both internally and externally. There are great benefits available, and a fun and flexible work-environment. Pre-employment drug screening is required.
Architectural Drafter: Revit
Architecture and interiors drafting in Revit required with some detailing experience. Someone who knows how a building goes together or background in construction. Any medical project experience would be a plus.