Engineering and Manufacturing
CNC Mill Machinist
Primary Objective: Perform machining operations in accordance with the company’s Machine Shop procedures and work instructions. Utilize documentation and skills to provide parts and assemblies to internal and external customers that meet quality and schedule requirements.
Qualifications:• Two year certification from college or trade school with previous experience or four years applicable experience in a machine shop environment.• Must understand and apply advanced machining knowledge. • Machining tolerances and measuring equipment, tooling selection, machine setup and operation. Common machining symbols on prints. • Understanding of material characteristics and proper machining techniques. • Ability to read and understand CNC G-code and M-code for CNC operators or ability to run multiple manual machines• Preferred experience running: Doosan/Hurco/Matsura MAM/Makino-Horizontal Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Performs machining operations on a variety of parts and is fully competent in the following areas:• Accept responsibility for completing required operations in an efficient manner.• Take initiative and make decisions to meet the customers’ expectations.• Perform set-ups in a timely and efficient manner.• Perform normal preventative maintenance as required or apparent.• Maintain a clean and well-organized work area; work in conjunction with both shifts to do so.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of / ability to:• Machining prints and meet print requirements.• Machine Shop routing system.• Inspect and verify dimensions to required accuracy.
3. Perform machining operations in the following manner:• Provide constructive feedback to area supervisor on quality issues, trends and workload. Exhibit willingness to help resolve issues regarding schedules and priorities.• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work overtime and to meet demands of other work stations.• Interact and communicate effectively with all colleagues, including supervisors. Display ability to work as a part of team.• Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner. Identify safety hazards and involve appropriate parties to resolve.• Initiate creative and/or innovative ideas and shows willingness to implement them.
4. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
CNC Lathe Machinist-
Machine Shop looking for a long term, hardworking, willing to learn, positive CNC LATHE machinist to join their team. They are a small machine shop that has a lot to offer such as competitive pay, benefits and great working environment!
The ideal candidate can Program(MasterCAM), Setup, and operate a CNC Lathe.
We are looking for an experienced machinist with the RIGHT ATTITUDE and DRIVE. Someone that is hard working and also willing to learn. In our shop we cross train employees regularly so you have a great chance to learn more than one machine and be exposed to multiple styles of machining/duties.
-Must have a 2 year vocational degree in the machining field and/or equivalent experience and education with MIN 2 years’ experience.
-Must be able to pass a Drug Test.
Some of the benefits to our company are:
– One shift shop starting at 6:00am M-F with overtime opportunity and time and a half pay. Weekends Off.
– Company pays 90% of medical insurance premiums and 100% dental insurance premiums.
– Competitive pay.
– Clean shop with heat and air conditioning
– 401k Match
– Profit sharing availability
– Performance bonus opportunities.
– Holiday/Vacation Pay
– Much MORE
We machine a wide variety of materials from plastics to aluminum to exotic super alloys. We do a lot of semi-finish turning and milling as well as finishing parts to tight tolerances. Part lot sizes range from 1 piece to a few hundred to a few thousand but high numbers are mostly in our Swiss lathe. We are a job shop that runs some short production repeat work as well as 1 time single parts.
Some of the job duties and responsibilities:
– Program using programming software or programming/edits by hand. Mastercam is used.
– Set up machines with correct tools and fixtures.
– Run parts, perform offsets and troubleshoot.
– Print interpretation and understanding of measurement and part tolerances is required.
– Perform part inspection. We have tools but we also let you bring your own tools here as well.
– Perform each job with a high level of quality while continually working to improve efficiency.
– Problem solves and come up with solutions on your own.
– Team player.
– Take and give advice. Have an open mind.
– Good communication skills.
– Keep and maintain a clean/safe working area. We strive to keep a clean shop.
– Most importantly have the drive to succeed and willingness to learn. Be self-motivated.
– Please contact us for a complete list. It will be discussed during first interview as well.
– Good attendance.
MDS Staffing is seeking a Professional Engineer/Project Lead to join our Residential Design Studio. Duties include all aspects of residential site design, including preparation of site plans, grading, drainage, erosion control plans, utility plans, and coordination with other disciplines.. We are looking for 5+ years of experience.
Required: A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 5+ years of experience. Basic knowledge of construction administration. Familiar with specifications within the field. Ability to comfortably work in a Windows and Microsoft environment. Basic understanding of the software necessary to complete the level of communication needed. Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job. Good verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated and growth-minded Preferred: Professional Engineer.
Using the software and tools provided, become familiar and use company’s systems and standards to: Proficient in using AutoCAD, experience in Civil3D is preferred. Perform basic site drafting, grading, and plan preparation, including plotting and assembling plan sets. Perform basic small site storm water modelling, storage indication, and routing methods. Perform basic to intermediate quantity calculations. Perform basic site lighting and landscape plans. Perform private utility coordination, site investigations, technical and basic zoning research. Perform basic design and materials selection with guidance. Private utility coordination and basic zoning research. Draft and setup addendums.
MDS Staffing is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our customer’s Residential Design Studio as a Designer III. Duties include all aspects of residential site design, including preparation of site plans, grading, drainage, erosion control plans, utility plans, and coordination with other disciplines. We are looking for entry-level to 5 years of experience.
Required: A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 0-5 years of experience. Basic knowledge of construction administration. Familiar with specifications within the field. Ability to comfortably work in a Windows and Microsoft environment. Basic understanding of the software necessary to complete the level of communication needed. Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job. Good verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated and growth-minded Preferred: Four-year degree in civil engineering, landscape architecture, or related field
Using the software and tools provided, become familiar and use company’s systems and standards to: Proficient in using AutoCAD, experience in Civil3D is preferred. Perform basic site drafting, grading, and plan preparation, including plotting and assembling plan sets• Perform basic small site storm water modelling, storage indication, and routing methods. Perform basic to intermediate quantity calculations. Perform basic site lighting and landscape plans. Perform private utility coordination, site investigations, technical and basic zoning research. Perform basic design and materials selection with guidance. Private utility coordination and basic zoning research. Draft and setup addendums.
Sales Engineer (Medical Device Implantable)
Provide quality support to customers, suppliers, manufacturing engineers, inspection and production personnel to ensure products and processes conform to customer and regulatory requirements. Generate and maintain metrics to identify continual improvement opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)• Collect, review, analyze and publish corrective action and non-conformance data in an effort to eliminate non-conformances. • Develop and maintain working relationships with Engineering, Quality Systems, Inspection and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate group problem solving and cooperation. • Understand and provide support for quality requirements as needed including, certificates of conformance, sampling inspections, first articles inspections, process approval, inspection plans, test and inspection reports, PFEMA, and control plans. • Support the completion and maintenance of risk analysis and complaint evaluations. • Lead the investigation to resolve customer complaints and in the prevention of product non conformances. • Develop reports and metrics on various aspects of product assurance function including the cost of scrap and rework operations, the accuracy of inspection, quality of outgoing product, etc. Monitor nonconforming parts through RMA and the rework process including timely disposition and closure. • Support the auditing and evaluation process to assure conformance to established standards, specifications, and customer requirements. • Prepare reports and make recommendations for corrective or preventative action to improvement product quality. Implement action to be taken and follow up for effectiveness to eliminate or prevent non conformances and their causes. • Assist with the development of inspection processes and operation instructions • Assist the internal audit program to measure the overall effectiveness of the quality management system.
Required Skills and Experience (Minimum requirements in terms of educational background, work experience, licenses/certifications, or other knowledge, skills, and abilities).• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline. • Minimum 5 years of experience in a related role and industry sector. • Proficient reading, writing, oral communication, and comprehension in the English language. • Knowledge of industrial math.• Knowledge and working experience with MS Office, (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Project). Knowledge of computer integrated manufacturing software including accessing and retrieving information using the computer. • Expertise with data and defect analysis, variance reduction, and capability analysis.• Strong knowledge in the application of Quality Systems.• Understanding of internal auditing methods and quality system procedures.• Understanding of Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis and control plan.• Working knowledge of quality at the source techniques, root cause analysis, corrective action, continuous improvement.• Ability to interpret engineering drawings.• Strong organizational and project management skills. • Ability to understand quality issues and assist staff in root cause problem solving to effectively meet customer needs.• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively within the organization and collaborate with internal and external clients to determine requirements and eliminate any barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of the product.
Additional Skills and Experience (Preferred or helpful)• Experience working in the Medical Device industry, specifically ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR 820.• ASQ Certified CCT preferred or CQE desired or willing to obtain.• Familiar with ANSI/NCSL Z540-01 and ISOIEC17025 a plus.• Experience working with M1 ERP system or similar• Ability to work well with little supervision• Must be a well-organized problem solver.• Possess the ability to make rational knowledge-based decisions.