Engineering and Manufacturing
MDS is seeking a Control Systems Hardware Engineer to work in our Industrial Controls group
Primary duties associated with this position will involve electrical schematic development using AutoCAD electrical, UL 508A hardware design, proper BOM selection, strong understanding and interpretation of electrical schematics and AutoCAD electrical toolset development. The preferred candidate for this position will have the desire and ability to take AutoCAD electrical beyond the standard “out of the box” functionality to develop tools and systems that enhance our engineering and production efficiency.
Additional duties related to this job posting consist of the following:
• Develop project schematics using AutoCAD Electrical
• Develop AutoCAD Electrical systems to enhance CAD efficiency and accuracy
• Lead project workflow for hardware engineering and design
• Assist with estimating efforts as they may pertain to engineered solutions
• Panel hardware order placement and PO generation
• Panel design coordination between engineering, CAD and Shop.
• Assist with hardware testing of control panels to prepare the panels for final software checkout as necessary
• Required: High School Diploma
• Desired: AAS degree or previous/equivalent job related experience in the hardware design/UL 508A panel assembly process.
• Strong experience with AutoCAD Electrical utilizing automatic report generation, automatic wire numbering/component tagging, circuit builder, PLC I/O utility
• Previous experience in a related role regarding hardware in electrical systems is required including design and/or hardware Engineering
• Strong experience in at least four of the categories above is required
• Familiarity with a variety of hardware platforms; Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Schneider and miscellaneous control panel common components is required
• Possess strong internal & external communication skills with a solid working knowledge of all Microsoft® Office Suite programs
• A successful candidate will have greater than 4 years of proven experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide sufficiently to perform standard mathematical calculations
• Ability to foresee events and anticipate changes in conditions and operations to the greatest extent possible and reacts to these appropriately
• Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Seeking a drafter with a background in designing fire protection systems, that includes Fire Alarms, Clean Agents and/or Sprecial Hazards. AutoCAD skills required.
Would consider a candidate with fire suppression background (sprinklers), that is related to the work they do.
This is a Direct Hire position located in the north metro.
Structural drafter with AutoCAD skills. Contract to direct.
Structural Engineer-PE. Looking for a Structural Engineer, PE with 5+ years of experience working with commercial buildings and structures.
Welder/Fabricator-Metal Fabrication Company in search of a welder with MIG and TIG experience.
Welder would be in charge of creating custom metal pieces using various metals.
Ideal candidate would possess:
– 5+ years of MIG and TIG welding experience
– Knowledge and experience with many kinds of metals(Steel and Aluminum)
– Works well with others
– Certificate / Degree from technical school for welding
– AWS certification for welding
– Position body for welding — when on manual welding jobs.
– Lift & manipulate parts up to 75 lbs.