Buyer/Estimator for Custom Residential Home Builder
CNC Programmer/Operator (Routers)
Komo Router, Fanuc controls, Mastercam programming
Ideal candidate will have experience in retail store fixtures, tradeshow exhibits, or architectural millwork and cabinetry.
This role will be calibrating transducers in the physical disciplines of force, torque, and pressure, using calibrations standards as a reference comparison.
To provide support in the field of Metrology. To direct the Metrology effort so as to provide measurement traceability of all test and measuring equipment used by the company.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Diagnoses and/or repairs many of the problems found in calibration of instrumentation.
2. Initiates the acquisition of parts and/or equipment within the Department.
3. Initiates and revises calibration procedures as needed.
4. Assists other departments in solving their test equipment problems, whether the concern is measurement techniques, instrument operation, or instrument deficiency.
5. Aids in training other technicians.
6. Performs calibration on test instruments following procedures with little supervision.
7. Deals effectively with in-house and field service personnel.
8. Accurately documents work.
9. Maintains good housekeeping methods to facilitate orderly and efficient testing and to minimize safety hazards.
10. Performs all position responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner and in order of established priorities.
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Two year technology vocational education
Ability to comprehend and apply oral and written instructions.
2nd shift Senior Inspector
2:25pm to 10:55pm Monday-Friday
Objective: To inspect and test a wide variety of purchased and manufactured parts to ensure compliance with pre-established customer specifications and quality standards. To create and maintain programs for all programmable inspection equipment, including but not limited to CMM, Vision Measurement System, and Surface Profiler.
Qualifications:• High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of appropriate technical training including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and shop math through trigonometry.• At least 5 years of related mechanical inspection and testing experience in a close tolerance manufacturing environment.• At least 2 years programming and setup of programmable measurement equipment (i.e. CMM, Surface Profiler, Vision Measurement System).•
Experience with close tolerances and precise measurements.• Strong knowledge of and experience with small tool mechanical measurements, CMM measurements, surface plate measurements, optical comparator testing, sampling methods and statistical techniques.• Ability to work from blueprints, inspection specifications, and written/verbal instructions.• Ability to use precision measuring instruments and make standard inspection set-ups.• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.• Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.