CNC LATHE MACHINIST WANTED
MDS Staffing a twin cities employment search and staffing firm is seeking candidates to fill a direct hire position for a CNC Lathe Machinist. To machine a variety of parts, both plastics and metals. Will do part inspection, machine setup and some programming.
Our customer is located in the north metro.
Our customer is open to seeing candidates at all experience levels.
Entry level to light level candidate must have either a 2 year degree/certificate in machining or at least 2 years of on the job machining experience.
Our customer offers a full benefit package.
Assembly / Production Technician (Robotics/Automation/Motion Control)
Assembly Technician to assist in assembling products and control panels per specs/drawings and work instructions. Experience in reading drawings/specs, familiar with electrical, pneumatic, electromechanical and mechanical components. (For the right candidate, training will be provided).
Must be attentive to detail, able to meet deadlines, able to use shop/hand tools, be PC proficient, lift 75 lbs, navigate a shop/warehouse environment, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Field Service Technician / Engineer (Electrical Distribution)
This Field Service/Engineering position will provide guidance in pre-sale design as well as field based problem diagnostics, resolution and installation when required. Candidates must have expertise across multiple technologies and will have a demonstrated ability to effectively interface with a broad range of internal and external team members.
• Electrical Field Service technicians specialize in various types of power distribution systems, including commercial and industrial machines, transportation systems and power transmission systems for and collaboratively with energy utility companies. You must be knowledgeable and comfortable in troubleshooting systems and have the ability to design the best solution for the customer.
• Work independently at times and always predictably reliable.
• From time to time, you may be required to work from eight to ten hours per day, five days per week, occasional weekends and some Holidays. Some days will contain early or late site visits (less than 15%).
• Most work will be local and within a 100 mile radius, but not all.
• In most cases you will be working hand in hand with a customer and/or contractor. Must be able to define scope and communicate company verses customer/contractor’s responsibilities in a clear and respectful manner.
• Must be able and willing to measure, document and photograph proposed or existing site locations, provide accurate measurements and convey these required concepts to other disciplines and departments.
• Strong knowledge and background in custom electrical distribution equipment such as low and medium voltage switchgear and have experience with electricity, power outages and safety standards.
• Ability to translate that knowledge into effective designs and capacity improvements in projects.
• Ability to install designed products, bus, electrical distribution requirements on site to meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
• Ability and desire to accommodate the customer’s schedule with power shut-down situations, when and where needed.
• 3-5 years of experience in a variety of manufacturing and staff assignments, including maintenance and operations required.
• Experience working with external technical, electrical service suppliers and construction companies required.
• 5-10 years’ experience working as electrical distribution equipment Field Service Tech preferred.
50% Maintenance (Do the PPM on this machine, Pull conduit and wire from here to there, fix the plumbing leak, meet with the fork truck maintenance man, etc.)
20% Janitorial (Clean Bathroom and Lunch rooms, Vacuum, Garbage, etc.)
20% Grounds Keeper (Mow Grass, Plow Snow, Shovel Walks, De-Ice, etc.)
10% Go-For-it (Run and get this from the hardware store, pick up this order from this supplier, pick this guy up at the airport, etc.)
Hours are Monday thru Thursday from 5:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday Off = 3 day weekend every weekend!!!)
Construction Staff Accountant: This position will be responsible for the day to day responsibilities of an Office Staff Accountant. Duties include but are not limited to working closely with the senior accounting staff as well as with the Director of Human Resources. Strong accounting background experience is required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an account role.
Job Responsibilities (Not in any particular order of importance):
• Accounts payable
• Verifying Vender Invoices with P.O. and enter costs in access
• Verify and Calculating tax rates (adjustments if needed)
• Verifying WIP (Work In Process) to Schedule of Values
• Verify all credit card receipts and reconciliations.
• Match checks with invoices being paid for that vendor.
• Prepare Lien Waivers for vendor payments.
• Receive and review monthly statements.
• Enter billable hours.
• Prepare and submit weekly payroll reports, and monthly utilization reports to contractors.
• Document Management for all payables and receivables.
• Assist in receiving daily check deposit.