Need a CNC Programmer. Sheet metal fabrication, along with Trumpf and Radan experience.
Seeking a Plant Supervisor who has fabrication & welding experience. First shift hours are Mon-Thur, 5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Prior experience using a time & attendance system is helpful, Kronos is used in this plant.
SUMMARY Provide leadership to designated personnel and other employees. Manage all facets of assigned manufacturing areas including production performance to schedule, safety, quality, department cost control and personnel concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Lead assigned team in achieving key operating measures: Service Levels, operational profitability (Efficiency, Productivity, Expenses, Scrap and Rework), delivery to internal and external customers. Set and communicate expectations for employees, monitor performance and give recognition when appropriate. Take corrective action when necessary. Recognize employees for performance which meets or exceeds objectives.
Work with production control and other leaders to plan production and production coordinated orders to meet schedule.
Assigns duties and examine work for exactness, quality, and conformance to prints and routers.
Provide a clean, safe, organized working environment that is conductive to efficient and productive operations.
Implement training in accordance with area requirements and ensure that employees are cross-trained to support flexible workforce requirements.
Monitor and maintain product quality.
Custom OEM manufacture, not a job shop. Weldmentsw for custom automated machinery.
Quality Assurance Manager (Custom Fabricator)
Job Description: Summary:
Plans and coordinates a quality management system to ensure customer satisfaction through
continuous improvement by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures to ensure product quality.
2. Cooperates with members of management in supporting company objectives and goals.
3. Conducts management review meetings and reviews all NCR’s, customer returns, corrective
action, preventive actions, scrap and rework.
4. Works with vendors to insure quality of all purchased parts.
5. Directs QA personnel engaged in all aspects of QA department responsibilities.
6. Coordinates all ISO activities, including internal audits, management reviews, documentation,
corrective action, risk management and reviews the overall effectiveness of the quality management
7. Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine process capabilities.
8. Investigates and evaluates customer complaints regarding quality.
9. Coordinates customer source inspections and is responsible for all required documentation.
10. NCR follow up and disposition.
11. Performs gauge Calibrations
12. CPK studies on critical dimensions
Required Skills: Qualifications
1. Minimum of 8 years of managerial experience in quality assurance.
2. Hands on knowledge of QA methodologies, terminology and tools.
3. Strong computer skills.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. The ability to effectively engage employees.
6. ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor certification.
7. Risk Management experience.
8. Inspection Tools (caliper, protractors, etc).
Preferred Skills: Preferred skills or experience
1. Lean/5S-6S Continuous improvement processes
2. Working knowledge of PPAP (Production part approval process) PFMEA (Process Failure Mode
and Effects Analysis), control plans and process flow mapping.
3. AWS CWI (Certified Weld Inspector) certification.
4. NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) certification.
5. Six Sigma certification.