Pilot Plant Technician / Production Operator ($22-28 hr)
The Pilot Plant Technician is responsible for Pilot Plant runs which includes equipment setup, maintenance, operation, and housekeeping duties. This position requires attention to detail, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures. In addition, the position requires conducting routine preventive maintenance and emergency maintenance of Pilot Plant equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Conduct Pilot Plant runs which includes equipment setup, maintenance, operation, and
-Run the plant using a PLC and radio communication.
-Assemble small equipment for external customers
-Conduct routine maintenance of Pilot Plant equipment; order necessary parts and supplies;
document repair or maintenance in log.
-Maintain a Special Engineer Boiler License.
-Assist with technical, field assistance, and/or training for customers in maintenance, installation, operation, and startup of all processes; assist with preparation of customer reports after each run.
-Adhere to safety policies and procedures of Company and OSHA.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
-Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or in lieu of degree, a minimum of two years related experience.
-Shift work (afternoons or nights) and flexible hours.
-Plant environment – exposure to chemicals, hazardous materials, and noise.
-Required to work at heights, confined spaces, and in inclement weather conditions.
-Required to “troubleshoot” mechanical and chemical processes.
-Special Engineer Boiler License a plus.
-Forklift Certification a plus.
-Welding and/or machinery operation background.
-Strong computer and Microsoft office skills.
Applications Engineer – Process Equipment ($85-90k)
Travel to customer sites to deliver sales presentations, demonstrate equipment advantages, provide technical training, or to follow up on a sales leads.
• Prepare field reports after all customer visits and distribute to the appropriate personnel.
• Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company databases
• Assist in the design and development of new equipment to meet the customer’s needs.
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
• Maintain professional business relationships with customers worldwide.
• Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
• Perform various engineering calculations and analyses related to process design and equipment sizing and selection.
Industrial Painter (Sign on Bonus)
We are looking for a entry level or experienced industrial painter with a background in automotive or industrial painting.
This position is Monday – Thursday 6-430PM with Friday optional OT.
Direct Hire NO Contract with a $500 Dollar Sign On Bonus paid in full after 60 days of employment.
Background in Sandblasting, Automotive Painting, or Powder Coating is preferred.
This company is highly regarded and primarily works in aerospace and defense.
Job Type: Full-time
Looking for someone with the following experience:
• Experience in sheet metal fabrication• Blue print reading• Attention to detail
Required: • GED/High School diploma• 2-5 yrs in metal fabrication
Desired:• 2 yr technical degree in inspection
Working hours:• 6:15am – 3:15pm
Seeking Millwork Estimator
Qualifications we are looking for…1. They should have millwork experience.2. Be able to do take offs.3. Have 5+ years of estimating experience