Industrial Painter (Sign on Bonus)
We are looking for a entry level or experienced industrial painter with a background in automotive or industrial painting.
This position is Monday – Thursday 6-430PM with Friday optional OT.
Direct Hire NO Contract with a $500 Dollar Sign On Bonus paid in full after 60 days of employment.
Background in Sandblasting, Automotive Painting, or Powder Coating is preferred.
This company is highly regarded and primarily works in aerospace and defense.
Job Type: Full-time
Assembly of custom automated machinery, both electrical and mechanical assembly. Wiring controls panels a plus.
Looking for second shift programmers. They use Surfcam, Mazak, Fadal, and Hurco. Monday through Thursday. Start at 3:00 pm. Do their own programming/machining.
MDS Staffing is seeking a Quality Technician.
Our customer is a leader in steel fabrication solutions located in south metro. The person hired for the position of Quality Technician will possess great teamwork and team leadership skills.
Primary Responsibilities Include:• Customer First Article Inspection Reports within Excel, Scanning of documents and prints into the spreadsheet templates.
• Inspection and evaluation of New Tooling Qualification parts using calibrated instruments. Including hand tools such as calipers, height gauges, micrometers and instruments such as Comparator and CMM.
• Reporting and escalating any discrepancies between parts and stated blueprint tolerances.• Interpreting a variety of customer blue prints and applying design intent requirements to actual produced parts.
• Perform Incoming inspection of all hardware and outside processing operations.• Ability to complete all paperwork and follow written procedures, work instructions and use of current revision forms.
• Experience with GD&T and measurement implications per a variety of usages on blueprints.• Perform containment actions and effectively write non-conformance reports in the MRP system.
• Process and Control/Maintain “Master” Quality Control Samples through blueprint changes.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office including excel, email, and word.
• Must be detail oriented and accurate in evaluations of product and documentation.
• Basic CMM or Comparator programming.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills are required. Interactions with other departments verbally and through email are a daily occurrence.
• Data Entry on Excel Spreadsheets and formatting.Secondary Responsibilities Include:• Production First Piece Inspections, In-Process Inspections and Last Piece inspections including documentation of measurements and escalation processes of non-conforming products.• Sorting/Evaluation of contained product because of customer complaints and/or containment actions.
• Backup other technician and take on responsibilities in the case of absence.
• Assistance with root cause analysis, corrective actions, and document corrections.
Knowledge Desired • Knowledge in calibration of hand measurement equipment is preferred but not required.• Knowledge of Control Plans and PPAP documentation preferred but not required.• Knowledge of ISO 9001 principles preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of basic quality engineering principles preferred.• Assistance with root cause analysis, corrective actions, and document corrections.• Knowledge and use of Automotive, Aerospace, and Medical manufacturing industry quality standards and procedures preferred but, not required.
• Knowledge of 8D principles of Root Cause Analysis preferred but not required,
This position will require:• Primary work shift is 7 am – 3:30 pm• Some Overtime may be required but, is typically voluntary.
Basic Qualifications:• Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher• Minimum of one (1) year of manufacturing quality experience Preferred Qualifications:• Associate’s/Two (2) year technical degree or higher from an accredited institution• Strong computer skills• Ability to work independently• CMM programming experience at a beginner level• GD&T knowledge• Blueprint Reading