Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in project management. Previous experience in the construction industry required, experience in architectural metal fabrication would be a plus. Must be able to plan, set-up, order materials, oversee and document all aspects of specific projects for our key clients. Ability to read blue prints necessary. Will work closely with our management team to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. Must know Microsoft Office products. Ability to manage multiple tasks, have great time management and organization skills, with excellent follow up skills, both internally and externally. There are great benefits available, and a fun and flexible work-environment. Pre-employment drug screening is required.
Project Manager. Commercial construction.
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Millwork Project Manager to join our team and work on the most prestigious and challenging projects in the industry. As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include planning and monitoring projects to ensure customers’ expectations are met, that the product is delivered on time and within budget. You’ll act as the communicator between our millwork shop, the general contractor, the designers and the end user on projects to ensure successful projects.
• Excellent communication skills • Ability to manage multiple millwork projects effectively • Complete ease reading and understanding architectural drawings • Highly Skilled in Microsoft Windows applications including Excel, Word • Experience with AutoCAD is desirable • A minimum of 5 years of experience in Architectural Millwork and Project Management • A degree in Construction Management, Architecture or related field, is preferred
We are looking for both a PM / Programmer and Design. Sometimes a candidate has all the still sets we are looking for.
Controls Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical Controls Engineer
In Control, Inc a Systems Integrator in the industrial and municipal markets is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is an immediate full-time direct hire position with full benefits and competitive salary. Experience in any or all of the areas below a definite plus:
1) Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
2) Experience with process instrumentation: temperature, flow, pressure transmitters, etc.
3) Experience with motor control center design and implementation.
4) PLC programming of Rockwell, Group Schneider, GE, or Siemens processors.
5) SCADA programming of Rockwell, Wonderware, or GE products.
6) Visual Studio programming.
7) Start up and commissioning of custom control systems.
8) Project Management
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, programming, check out, and start up phases of control system projects.
Project Manager, Contract to hire.
Background in architecture or architectural/manufacturing project management.
Experience in fabrication and trades related to manufacturing for architecture/construction products.