Project Manager – Architectural Products Division
Seeking a Project Manager to sell specialty architectural products (primarily Division 9) for interiors
of Corporate, Educational, Hospitality, and Healthcare projects.
We are a design studio that specializes in architectural wall and ceiling finishes. We are
committed to creating environments that elevate people’s lives as they work, learn, heal, and engage
in public spaces. Our diverse line of products creates solutions that embody our clients’ brands.
We celebrate design and believe our different material collections speak to people, helping to evoke
a memorable experience. As we design + build our finishes, we work with architects and designers
to achieve their vision, culture, mission, values, and goals. We manufacture all of our products. As
we produce systems and components, our management carries the extent of the design to the
ultimate phase of production. We offer architects and designers an array of varied architectural
finishes made of a wide range of materials suited for specific designs and applications.
We are seeking a driven, highly organized, and extremely competent person to join our innovative,
growing company as a Project Manager. This person would be responsible for sourcing, closing, and
managing the entire project execution of the sale of specialty architectural products to the
commercial market. Day-to-day responsibilities would include extensive communication (via email
and phone) with Architects, Designers, and Contractors to specify, estimate, propose, and fulfill sale
opportunities into the products we manufacture. The prospective customers, projects, products, and sales process is very well defined therefore success is achieved through discipline, rigorous
execution, and unrelenting pursuit.
Qualified candidates will have:
● Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred, Associates degree and
experience in similar sales environment considered. Architectural or industry-related sales
experience a plus.
● 2-3 years of previous sales experience in a business to business environment with a high
degree of customer interaction
● Self-started who is focused, articulate, well organized, and detail-oriented
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to write briefs, promote and explain ideas,
and build relationships with clients
● High EQ with a strong business acumen that he or she will leverage to build relationships with
current and future customers.
● Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail.
● Strong math skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and
● Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
● Ability to work with multiple deadlines, under pressure, and at a fast pace.
● Proficiency in electronic communication and standard office suite of software. Demonstrated
ability in both speed and efficiency on software tools.
• Base + Commission
• Profit-sharing plan / 401(k)
• Paid holidays/vacation
• Paid sick days
• Health benefits
Our Project Management Job description includes all activity from initial call to project completion. Work in a dynamic, high-quality and high-service environment.
5-10 years of successful commercial general contracting project management experience preferred.
Experience estimating and managing your own projects is required, with emphasis in any of the following areas:
THIS SALARIED POSITION HAS UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!!!
Send us your resume below, include your income history and a representative list of general contracted projects you have sold and managed. Please note what stage of the project development you started in at.
Diversified Construction knows true success is directly related to a happy, empowered team. That’s why we recognize and promote a healthy work/life balance by offering each of our employees these attractive benefits:
Health and Dental Insurance
Flexible benefits plan
401 (k) with employer contributions
Company sponsored events
State-of-the-art workout facility
Fully equipped kitchen
Fun and flexible work environment
We are looking for both a PM / Programmer and Design. Sometimes a candidate has all the still sets we are looking for.
Controls Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical Controls Engineer
In Control, Inc a Systems Integrator in the industrial and municipal markets is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is an immediate full-time direct hire position with full benefits and competitive salary. Experience in any or all of the areas below a definite plus:
1) Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
2) Experience with process instrumentation: temperature, flow, pressure transmitters, etc.
3) Experience with motor control center design and implementation.
4) PLC programming of Rockwell, Group Schneider, GE, or Siemens processors.
5) SCADA programming of Rockwell, Wonderware, or GE products.
6) Visual Studio programming.
7) Start up and commissioning of custom control systems.
8) Project Management
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, programming, check out, and start up phases of control system projects.