JO – 3624 Project Manager
Project Manager (Automation / Machinery)
Seeking a Project Manager to be the primary customer interface during all project phases of design, supply, production, factory testing, delivery, install, and customer site acceptance testing. Individual will be responsible for project leadership on build to print and custom automation design and build projects. Project manager will:
– Provide leadership to drive project related decisions (technical & non-technical)
– Develop detailed project plans and specification documents
– Identify resources by discipline required for successful project milestone deliveries.
– Work with organization management on early identification and labor durations of project resources
– Plan and lead all internal and customer project design reviews throughout project execution
– Execute project plans which are designed to exceed financial targets
– Manage quality, schedule, cost, and customer satisfaction
– Manage contract compliance as it relates to “as sold” scope, allowable deviations, scope changes requiring purchase order adders, timely release of invoicing, and payment receivables
Ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously, proven leadership, planning and organizational skills, and strong technical background in automation design. Candidate must demonstrate proven “systems” approach to project management and the drive to consistently deliver on commitments.
Qualified candidate will have a BS or MS in Engineering or Technical discipline and 8-10 years of relevant experience. Significant team leadership experience, preferably in a project environment, is desired. Candidate must be authorized for permanent work for any employer in the United States without the need for sponsorship.