JO – 3627 Electronic Assembly Tech
Electronic Assembly Tech
Provide skilled labor necessary to build standard and custom electronic products and systems utilizing engineering & manufacturing documentation, processes and procedures.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manufacture standard and custom electronic products utilizing engineering prints, process sheets and standard department procedures. Meet or exceed Company and department standards for quality of work, quantity of work and lead time.
2. Modify existing Company and vendor products as required.
3. Maintain manufacturing records regarding quality, compliance and conformance to specifications.
4. Recommends changes and improvements to processes, procedures and to engineering documentation.
5. Maintains effective communication with supervisor, peers and interdependent departments.
– Keep supervisor and team members informed of progress, problems and changes in products and processes
– Effectively communicate design and process improvement ideas
– Communicate concerns about personal development, scheduling, product quality and morale
6. Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
7. Manage time to maximize productivity and meet delivery requirements, maintaining high quality standards. Manage concurrent projects and responsibilities to achieve all requirements and meet deadlines.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
•High school graduate or GED
•Three (3) years of relevant assembly experience.
•Advanced understanding of electronic/mechanical Company and vendor products
•Skilled in the use of tools and methods to modify all electronic/mechanical Company and vendor products.
*******Must be able to pass background and drug screening