JO – 3630 Drafter
Seeking drafter with Inventor skills. Should have some training or experience creating sheet metal part shop drawing.
– Utilize AutoCAD and Inventor to produce accurate assembly and fabrication drawings
– Analyze drawings provided by customer for internal fabrication use
– Review work from other drafters to ensure accuracy
– Complete internal project and time tracking paperwork
– Other duties as assigned
– Previous sheet metal experience is helpful
– Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 and Inventor 2015 or newer
Will be creating shop drawings for Architectural Metal products such as awnings, column wraps, etc. Position is contract to direct hire. Located in the NW metro.