JO – 3806 Project Assistant
Thorough, cooperative, team-oriented…does this sound like you? Are you looking for a place where your organizational skills contribute to the success of client projects? If your answer is yes, We have a position that might be the right fit for you. We’re looking for a collaborative individual to assist in managing incoming and outgoing transmittals, tracking deliverables and maintaining project share sites. If you’re a detailed professional with at least one year of experience and the ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment, then we have the place for you.
- Process incoming RFI’s, Drawing Submittals, and change requests – distribute to internal team, follow-up, document and respond to appropriate external parties.
- Assemble client documentation to be filed appropriately and cataloged for client and internal use.
- Collect and organize project construction phase document submittals.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of related experience and / or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Construction Industry – a plus.
More than Engineering
We want you to find your niche with us. Every member of our talented team brings their real selves to the workplace, and we believe in putting people in the right place to do their best work. Our business is built on lasting relationships and authenticity with clients and each other.
But it’s not all calcs and CAD. From partnering with local organizations during our annual Community Caring Campaign to offering employees charitable PTO and outreach events, we strive to improve the lives and places around us. Explore our website to learn more about us!