JO – 3867 CNC Lathe Machinist
CNC Lathe Machinist-
Machine Shop looking for a long term, hardworking, willing to learn, positive CNC LATHE machinist to join their team. They are a small machine shop that has a lot to offer such as competitive pay, benefits and great working environment!
The ideal candidate can Program(MasterCAM), Setup, and operate a CNC Lathe.
We are looking for an experienced machinist with the RIGHT ATTITUDE and DRIVE. Someone that is hard working and also willing to learn. In our shop we cross train employees regularly so you have a great chance to learn more than one machine and be exposed to multiple styles of machining/duties.
-Must have a 2 year vocational degree in the machining field and/or equivalent experience and education with MIN 2 years’ experience.
-Must be able to pass a Drug Test.
Some of the benefits to our company are:
– One shift shop starting at 6:00 am M-F with overtime opportunity and time and a half pay. Weekends Off.
– Company pays 90% of medical insurance premiums and 100% dental insurance premiums.
– Competitive pay.
– Clean shop with heat and air conditioning
– 401k Match
– Profit sharing availability
– Performance bonus opportunities.
– Holiday/Vacation Pay
– Much MORE
We machine a wide variety of materials from plastics to aluminum to exotic super alloys. We do a lot of semi-finish turning and milling as well as finishing parts to tight tolerances. Part lot sizes range from 1 piece to a few hundred to a few thousand but high numbers are mostly in our Swiss lathe. We are a job shop that runs some short production repeat work as well as 1 time single parts.
Some of the job duties and responsibilities:
– Program using programming software or programming/edits by hand. Mastercam is used.
– Set up machines with correct tools and fixtures.
– Run parts, perform offsets and troubleshoot.
– Print interpretation and understanding of measurement and part tolerances is required.
– Perform part inspection. We have tools but we also let you bring your own tools here as well.
– Perform each job with a high level of quality while continually working to improve efficiency.
– Problem solves and come up with solutions on your own.
– Team player.
– Take and give advice. Have an open mind.
– Good communication skills.
– Keep and maintain a clean/safe working area. We strive to keep a clean shop.
– Most importantly have the drive to succeed and willingness to learn. Be self-motivated.
– Please contact us for a complete list. It will be discussed during first interview as well.
– Good attendance.