JO – 3879 Applications Engineer
Applications Engineer – Process Equipment ($85-90k)
Travel to customer sites to deliver sales presentations, demonstrate equipment advantages, provide technical training, or to follow up on a sales leads.
• Prepare field reports after all customer visits and distribute to the appropriate personnel.
• Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company databases
• Assist in the design and development of new equipment to meet the customer’s needs.
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
• Maintain professional business relationships with customers worldwide.
• Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
• Perform various engineering calculations and analyses related to process design and equipment sizing and selection.