JO – 4020 Material & Project Coordinator
Material & Project Coordinator
Specific Duties Include:
• Proactively work with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure inventory levels are accurate.
• Set and monitor inventory levels in Epicor, generating requests when needed to ensure inventory is at
• Actively participate in creating part numbers for purchased and manufactured parts.
• Enters Orders, Creates Jobs, and assigns operations for project processes.
• Purchase raw materials based on pricing and lead times.
• Issue purchase orders in Epicor.
• Manage materials and coordinating delivery and release of product based on job requirements.
• Tracks open vendor purchase orders, contacting vendors when needed.
• Creates stock jobs for inventoried items.
• Leads cycle counts and bar-coding or other inventory activities.
• Maintains products and processes to established company standards and codes.
• Other duties as assigned by leadership or management groups.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a production and/or engineering environment.
• Experience with an ERP system, Epicor experience highly recommended.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to pass background and drug test prior to employment.
• Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish daily tasks.
• Superior problem solving, detail orientated, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently making sound design decisions for multiple weeks at a time.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
• This position requires the ability to sit, and bend or stand for extended periods of time. Light lifting may be
• Performance of duties will mostly be in the office and production floor