JO – 4021 Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Specific Duties Include:
• Proactively works with States sales, engineering, and production teams to meet customer needs and
• Actively participates in coordinating, analyzing, and acting upon inputs from sales to schedule projects
and internal company resources.
• Creates jobs and coordinates ERP system data, entering and organizing applicable sales documents and
• Creates and manages project documents, schedules, submittals, and manuals utilizing engineering
inputs and managed documents.
• Manages and documents the purchasing and delivery of project materials while communicating lead
times and delivery updates to engineering and production.
• Provide excellent customer service with timely follow-ups and response to inquiries.
• Actively participates in coordinating, analyzing and acting upon information and feedback of customer
needs or requests.
• Provide support for maintaining and tracking catalog items, part numbers, software, tools and
applications utilized by States, both for internal and external use.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a production and/or engineering environment preferred.
• Knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution Equipment preferred.
• Experience with an ERP system, Epicor experience highly recommended.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to pass background and drug test prior to employment.
• Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish daily tasks.
• Superior problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently making sound design decisions for multiple weeks at a time.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
• This position requires the ability to sit, and bend or stand for extended periods of time.
• Performance of duties will mostly be in the office and production floor.