JO – 4022 Quality Coordinator
Specific Duties Include:
• Performs auditing and evaluation of incoming supplies, produced parts, and completed projects to assure
conformance to established standards and project requirements.
• Drives strategic and operational quality plans that support the overall goals of the company.
• Ensure compliance with, and continuous development and improvement of the companies Manufacturing
Business Operating System, ISO Certification, and Continuous Improvement programs.
• Collect, analyze, and report internal and external quality data. Provide recommendations, and lead
improvement projects and activities related to engineering, operations, manufacturing, and sales.
• Represent the company in customer related communication on quality status, including corrective action
responses, customer visits, quality presentation, and customer satisfaction and follow-up procedures.
• Writes and maintains technical management system reports, calibration systems, and processes.
• Develops and tracks measurements to support internal and external lean processes related to product
procurement, cost, and delivery efficiencies, including rework operations and non-conforming products.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in operations, engineering, or manufacturing environments.
• Experience in working with, and leading lean initiatives.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to pass background and drug test prior to employment.
• Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish daily tasks.
• Superior problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently making sound design decisions for multiple weeks at a time