JO – 4061 Electrical Control Panel Builder/Assembler
We are currently accepting resumes for an Electrical Control Panel Builder/Assembler. This company is located in Vadnais Heights and specializes in automated equipment, prototype fixtures and tooling for the medical, aerospace, web handling and water filtration industries.
• Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for operation; and record results.
• Assemble electrical systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
• Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
• Position, align, and adjust work-pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
• Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or hand trucks.
• Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve issues.
• Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other team members.
• At least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required
• A minimum of 12 months work experience with electrical or controls equipment
• Familiar with wiring PLC’s
• Familiar with wiring of 24VDC/220/480
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and assembly aids
• Ability to read Electrical Schematics & prints
• Ability to work with power tools/drilling and tapping holes
• Associates Degree in Electrical & Electronic Equipment Assembly or related field preferred, but not required