JO – 4075 Project Manager
We are seeking a Project Manager with Industry Technical Expertise. The ideal candidate would have experience in project management, project planning, and customer service. Extensive knowledge of the electrical power distribution industry is preferred. Ability to work in a team environment providing coordination and support from the sales order entry to shipment of completed products. This is a full-time position. Typical working hours will be Monday – Friday with hours ranging from 7:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Overtime will be available and/or mandatory at management’s discretion.
Specific Duties Include:
- Conduct design reviews and coordination of projects with sales, engineering, and production.
- Verifies project specifications for and sales orders for validation of project conditions, while interfacing with customers for clarification or modifications needed to a project.
- Perform project review and follow up meetings with production, engineering, and sales to document progress and coordinate testing and delivery to end users.
- Document purchased parts sequencing and follow up with vendors to communicate to production lead times and delays on components.
- Perform project review and documentation for factory inspection, quality inspection and internal and customer-based testing.
- Perform value stream duties to improve project flow, simplify construction, and standardize products and parts produced by the company.
- Coordinate delivery and documentation of projects to end user sites.
- Creates and manages project documents, schedules, submittals, and manuals utilizing engineering inputs and managed documents.
- Leads the coordination, analyzing and acting upon information and feedback of customer needs or requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution Equipment required.
- Experience with an ERP system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to pass background and drug test prior to employment.
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish daily tasks.
- Superior problem solving, project management and analytical skills