Project Coordinator – The Project Coordinator is an entry level position that is responsible for managing the duties assigned by project managers, senior project managers, or the department manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Process incoming RFI’s and Drawing Submittals – distribute to internal team, follow-up, document and respond to appropriate external parties.
• Internal meeting preparation and coordination with Project Manager and project team.
• Create and maintain updated issued drawing logs for both internal and client use.
• Assemble client requested documentation to be filed appropriately and cataloged for client and internal use.
• Attend internal meetings during the design phase and bring documentation updates.
• Distribute and post VAA issued IFR, IFP, and IFC drawings.
• Create/Audit current stickset and work with internal team to maintain and keep current.
• Prepare transmittals for all hard copies of drawings and documentation of projects.
• Process and upload monthly billing to specified clients.
• Track needed PO’s and communication between Project Manager and client.
• Initiate, coordinate, and participate in internal project kick off meetings.
• Pull new project numbers and set up project files for PM.
• Schedule Web Ex meetings for Project Manager’s as requested.
• Project “Sharesite” maintenance.
• Collect and organize project construction phase document submittals from contractors for safety and maintenance review.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Experience in document control.
• Experience using Microsoft Project Software preferred.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Effectively work on multiple projects with tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Detail-oriented, high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
• Willing to work overtime and committed to meeting project deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year of related experience and / or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Construction Industry – a plus.
This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. You may be required to perform other related business duties as assigned by your manager or other management personnel. Management reserves the right to modify as needed at any time with or without notice.
Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Project Manager, Contract to hire.
Background in architecture or architectural/manufacturing project management.
Experience in fabrication and trades related to manufacturing for architecture/construction products.
Production Manager Assistant Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager Assistant to organize and oversee all assembly departments of a custom, manufactured automated machinery company.
This person will be ultimately responsible for assisting the Production Manager in the smooth running of all phases of the assembly processes and the quality and the timeliness of the output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in assembly production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive assembly process that meets customer requirements.
• Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
• Estimate work load and help prepare schedules
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
• Monitor production to resolve issues
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
• Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
• Ensure output meets quality standards
• Enforce health and safety precautions
• Report directly to the production manager
• Proven experience as an Assistant Production Manager
• Deep knowledge of production management in a high volume custom machine building company to include but no limited to: machine design, electrical design,machining,welding,paint and other parts finishing, full machine assembly electrical and mechanical utilizing servos, AC-DC motors, bearings, pneumatics, hydraulics, all types motion hardware, machine safety equipment
• Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
• Experience in reporting on key production metrics
• Proficient in MS Office and other software
• Outstanding communication ability
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
• BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred (5 years minimum relevant experience required)
• Some travel will happen as employee gets acclimated, maybe 20% depending on workload and desire to travel
Note: Salary depends on qualifications
Electrical Construction Project Manager
Electrical Construction Project Manager