Project Manager. Commercial construction.
Track and manage assigned projects:
• Reviewing project drawings and specifications vs. contract and work scope.
• Assembling and tracking submittal packages.
• Price and manage PR’s, RFI’s, ASI’s.
• Field duties include site visits, field dimensioning, attending job coordination
• Interact and coordinate with contractors, customers, and vendors to address project issues.
• Issuing vendor purchase orders.
• Coordinate deliveries and installations.
• Monitor budgets with the goal of completing a project at or above the
target Gross Profit.
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Millwork Project Manager to join our team and work on the most prestigious and challenging projects in the industry. As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include planning and monitoring projects to ensure customers’ expectations are met, that the product is delivered on time and within budget. You’ll act as the communicator between our millwork shop, the general contractor, the designers and the end user on projects to ensure successful projects.
• Excellent communication skills • Ability to manage multiple millwork projects effectively • Complete ease reading and understanding architectural drawings • Highly Skilled in Microsoft Windows applications including Excel, Word • Experience with AutoCAD is desirable • A minimum of 5 years of experience in Architectural Millwork and Project Management • A degree in Construction Management, Architecture or related field, is preferred
We are looking for both a PM / Programmer and Design. Sometimes a candidate has all the still sets we are looking for.
Controls Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical Controls Engineer
In Control, Inc a Systems Integrator in the industrial and municipal markets is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is an immediate full-time direct hire position with full benefits and competitive salary. Experience in any or all of the areas below a definite plus:
1) Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
2) Experience with process instrumentation: temperature, flow, pressure transmitters, etc.
3) Experience with motor control center design and implementation.
4) PLC programming of Rockwell, Group Schneider, GE, or Siemens processors.
5) SCADA programming of Rockwell, Wonderware, or GE products.
6) Visual Studio programming.
7) Start up and commissioning of custom control systems.
8) Project Management
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, programming, check out, and start up phases of control system projects.
The Sr. Project Architect is responsible for the development of preliminary and final plan specifications for projects and provides oversight of the projects throughout construction.
1. Prepare preliminary and final architectural designs including site and landscape plans, elevations, renderings and floor plans. Design to a specified budget per project.
2. Review and coordinate all Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and Mechanical/Electrical consultants and oversee all projects during construction.
3. Work and meet with local building officials in regards to code issues along with submitting plans, specifications, and building permit applications the city.
4. Review shop drawings for compliance with specifications in conjunction with the Construction Division. Assist Project Managers in evaluating bid information prior to writing of subcontracts, material agreements and exhibits. Research products for inclusion in projects and specifications.
5. Prepare analysis of potential sites for use of potential development projects.
6. Coordinate and cooperate with CAD Drafter/Operator. Work directly with the CAD Drafter/Operator to develop and implement standard architectural details and building materials for all projects.
7. Site inspection of current and completed projects to determine compliance with plans and specifications as well as various codes and zoning compliance. Development of punch lists.
8. Maintain and promote excellent communications between the field and the Corporate Office as well as with Development, and Management Teams.
9. If requested, attend City meetings, Planning and Zoning meetings, Staff meetings, and any other meetings.
10. Design and select building products
Prefer Master of Architecture degree or equivilant combined with a minimum of ten years in the field of Architecture.
Licensed in the State of Minnesota with the ability to be licensed in other states.
Prefer LEED certification
Extensive understanding of all aspects of Architecture and construction including, but not limited to current building codes, MN Accessibility , ADA Compliance, , Fire, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, Energy, and other municipal codes and municipal zoning.
Ability to pass a drug and background check.
Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel to job sites