We are looking for both a PM / Programmer and Design. Sometimes a candidate has all the still sets we are looking for.
Controls Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical Controls Engineer
In Control, Inc a Systems Integrator in the industrial and municipal markets is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is an immediate full-time direct hire position with full benefits and competitive salary. Experience in any or all of the areas below a definite plus:
1) Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
2) Experience with process instrumentation: temperature, flow, pressure transmitters, etc.
3) Experience with motor control center design and implementation.
4) PLC programming of Rockwell, Group Schneider, GE, or Siemens processors.
5) SCADA programming of Rockwell, Wonderware, or GE products.
6) Visual Studio programming.
7) Start up and commissioning of custom control systems.
8) Project Management
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, programming, check out, and start up phases of control system projects.
The Sr. Project Architect is responsible for the development of preliminary and final plan specifications for projects and provides oversight of the projects throughout construction.
1. Prepare preliminary and final architectural designs including site and landscape plans, elevations, renderings and floor plans. Design to a specified budget per project.
2. Review and coordinate all Architectural, Interior Design, Structural, Civil, and Mechanical/Electrical consultants and oversee all projects during construction.
3. Work and meet with local building officials in regards to code issues along with submitting plans, specifications, and building permit applications the city.
4. Review shop drawings for compliance with specifications in conjunction with the Construction Division. Assist Project Managers in evaluating bid information prior to writing of subcontracts, material agreements and exhibits. Research products for inclusion in projects and specifications.
5. Prepare analysis of potential sites for use of potential development projects.
6. Coordinate and cooperate with CAD Drafter/Operator. Work directly with the CAD Drafter/Operator to develop and implement standard architectural details and building materials for all projects.
7. Site inspection of current and completed projects to determine compliance with plans and specifications as well as various codes and zoning compliance. Development of punch lists.
8. Maintain and promote excellent communications between the field and the Corporate Office as well as with Development, and Management Teams.
9. If requested, attend City meetings, Planning and Zoning meetings, Staff meetings, and any other meetings.
10. Design and select building products
Prefer Master of Architecture degree or equivilant combined with a minimum of ten years in the field of Architecture.
Licensed in the State of Minnesota with the ability to be licensed in other states.
Prefer LEED certification
Extensive understanding of all aspects of Architecture and construction including, but not limited to current building codes, MN Accessibility , ADA Compliance, , Fire, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical, Energy, and other municipal codes and municipal zoning.
Ability to pass a drug and background check.
Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel to job sites
Project Manager, Contract to hire.
Background in architecture or architectural/manufacturing project management.
Experience in fabrication and trades related to manufacturing for architecture/construction products.
We are on the lookout for an experienced commercial Project Manager!
Our Project Management Job description includes all activity from initial call to project completion. Work in a dynamic, high-quality and high-service environment.
5-10 years of successful commercial general contracting project management experience preferred.
Experience estimating and managing your own projects is required, with emphasis in any of the following areas:
THIS SALARIED POSITION HAS UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!!!
Send us your resume, include your income history and a representative list of general contracted projects you have sold and managed. Please note what stage of the project development you started in at.
Seeking a full time Project Coordinator/Estimator to support Project Managers (Sales Team) .
Duties include coordinating multiple food service equipment installation projects during various stages of construction. Customers will include architects, general contractors and a variety of foodservice operators including restaurants, chain accounts, senior living, corporate cafeterias, hotels, hospitals, sports & entertainment venues.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, work independently, and have strong computer and diplomatic communication skills. The fast paced nature of this business requires the candidate to be adaptable to frequent changes and interruptions while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
• Preparation of price quotes for contract jobs both bid & negotiated.
• Working with manufacturers and manufacturer reps to assist in coordinating contract jobs.
• Assistance with estimating & bid preparation.
• Generating purchase orders.
• Assistance with job tracking/acknowledgements.
• Equipment delivery coordination.
• Assistance with service calls.
• Associate Degree or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of related experience. Experience in foodservice industry a plus.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook. SAP and AutoQuotes experience a plus.