Management and Administration
The position of CNC Programmer is responsible for drawing, nesting, and programming parts to be cut on our CNC router. Additionally this position will cut bill all work orders, assist in material take offs and liaise between the engineering and machining departments.
o Will report directly to the Engineering Department Head on all Engineering Department issues; I.E.: Department Workload, Personnel issues, Department expenditures and etc.
o Will coordinate own workload with all Engineering/Drafting Department
o Responsible for up keep and development of Engineering Standards; i.e. drawings, cutbills, programs, etc.
o Responsible for development and maintenance of standard process, procedures and policies with in the Engineering Department
o Responsible for training and development of new hires
o Responsible for attending appropriate meetings or designating someone to stand in; i.e.: Engineering Meeting, Production Meeting
o Department liaison between Engineering and Production
o Responsible for own and department continuing education
o Prepares geometric layout from graphic displays, using computer-assisted drafting software or drafting instruments and graph paper
o Sorts shop orders into groups to maximize materials utilization and minimize machine setup
o Reviews shop orders and print layouts to determine they are accurate
o Determines reference points, machine cutting paths, or hole locations and computes angular and linear dimensions, radii and curvatures
o Draws machine tool paths
o Analyzes drawings, specifications and design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds and feed rates
o Writes instruction sheets, cutter lists and machine instructions programs to guide setup and encode numerical control programs
• ENGINEERING SUPPORT
o Provide engineering with supplemental support as needed. This may include drafting, cut-bills, programming, running prints, etc. While supporting the engineering department, work direction will be given by the engineering work director until the Engineering Department Head determines a need for the Engineering Estimator.
• OTHER DUTIES
o Perform other duties as assigned by the Engineering Department Head and/or company President, this may include working in the shop. Attend assigned meetings prepared to discuss current projects, schedules, and work load.
o This position requires the ability to work with minimal work direction and requires above average communication skills. This positions requirements and duties will change often, sometimes on a daily basis. The Engineering Estimator’s key goals are to support both the Project Management and Engineering departments on an as needed basis.
• DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
o Knowledge of materials and processes related to the company’s manufactured products.
o Cabinetry and/or architectural millwork experience desirable.
o Extremely detail oriented.
o Ability to read and interpret specifications and blueprints.
o Ability to use common engineering measurement tools (i.e. caliper, micrometer, ruler) to accurately take measurements to the thousandths (.xxx) of an inch.
o Experience using AutoCAD.
o Experience using Inventor or equivalent.
o Exposure to 3D CAD automation options (i.e iParts, iFeatures, and iAssemblies)
o Experience using CAM software, such as MasterCAM, Router-CIM, etc.
o Experience using a CAD data management system such as Autodesk Vault or Solidworks PDM.
o Technical degree related to wood product manufacturing, engineering, CAD design, CNC programming or 3 years applicable experience.
Design, Procurement & Construction Phases
Quality Assurance Manager: Shall have demonstrated knowledge and training in the ISO-9000 Series international standards, or equivalent; shall be able to exercise judgement against the criteria of the standards; shall have a universit degree or equivalent with a minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience in Quality Assurance system activiites of which five (5) years must be in managing quality systems relating to the contract Scope of Work (e.g. ;oil, gas and petrochemical projects, infrastructure, communication)
Construction & Commissioning Phases
Supervising work would be ideal, experienced
To perform a variety of inspections before, during and after production. To help insure compliance
and improvement in all areas related to quality.
Inspection of all incoming materials and products.
Inspection of setup, in-process and final production articles.
Documentation of products, materials and procedures.
Creation of processes and procedures for products and equipment.
Maintain ISO compliances.
Maintains in house calibration cycle, to include gage and fixture control.
Creation of FAI, capability studies, control plans, and other inspection criteria as required.
Continuous improvement and process improvement.
College coursework in applied science or a technical field preferred or equivalent QC specified
3-5 years (minimum experience) as a Quality Inspector.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ISO 9001.
Demonstrated knowledge of reading and interpreting technical prints and drawings.
Good computer skills required. (Excel, Word, etc)
Experience in metal fabrication desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Quality Inspection: 3 years
Project Manager. Commercial construction.
Administrative Assistant, Operations
• Summary: This position reports to the Director of Operations and Quality and is responsible for providing support to business operations with primary focus in supporting the quality department.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties assigned as business needs evolve and as the role warrants.
Unique opportunity for a high-energy candidate who is able to confidently interface at all organizational levels both internally and externally within an engineering and production environment. Candidate must: be quality oriented and willing to promote quality standards and adherence to process and procedure; maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials; work independently and hold strong time management skills; be resourceful, flexible, productive and results-driven; display rigor and a strong attention to detail and accuracy; be dedicated and focused on the integrity and success of the business; have the ability to multi-task and complete daily, weekly, monthly, and as needed assignments within allotted timelines.
• Perform tasks and maintains roles and responsibilities per the mandatory requirements of the Quality Assurance department and per the business Quality Management System
• Perform ad-hoc tasks and assignments per the direction of the Director of Operations and Quality
• Support office operations as necessary
• Provide back-up to the receptionist as needed
• Organizes and maintains filing systems of operational and confidential information
• Performs filing and scanning of quality system documentation
• Creates and maintains updates of quality procedure and other training tools
• Maintains and manages tool calibration and preventive maintenance tracking and handling
• Maintains tool record keeping – Asset Log
• Initiates and tracks new/continued training compliance records for all employees
• Conducts weekly and as-needed quality, safety, and housekeeping audits
• Generates and provides accurate and applicable quality documentation for new projects
• Creates project dashboards just-in-time for start of project assembly
• Assembles customer documentation packages and generates project shipping documentation
• Populates and provides Internal Project Assessment (IPA) at completion of projects
• Supports incoming inspection
• Standard work procedure (SWP) processing, support as needed
• Creates and submits Laser Reports, support as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage the completion of multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with the most current versions of Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook & Access
• Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees within organization
• Strong customer focus, excellent service skills, and positive, “can-do” attitude
• Knowledge of ISO and GMP regulations desired
• 2 or 4 year degree Business Administration or related field or equivalent prior experience