As the Workholding Application Specialist, you will guide our customers to select the right workholding solution to successfully produce precision machined parts in their 3, 4, and 5-axis, VMC, and HMC equipment. You will be the workholding and machining expert our customers rely maximize their spindle time.
Job Duties: • Advise customers on the best work holding product to use to accomplish their machining goals• Collaborate with our customers to understand their machining applications• Recommend work holding product solutions to ensure our customer success• Create engineering concept CAD drawings and solid models to demonstrate the solutions• Prepare formal quotations using our business systems• Collaborate with our external Sales team to help them win the sale.
Qualifications:• Practical experience of work holding and clamping best practices during machining• A thorough understanding of multi-axis machining, including machine set-up and programming• Familiarity with common industry brands such as Schunk, Lang, Jergens, 5thAxis, Kurt, etc.• Strong spatial aptitude, and skill at visualizing in two and three dimensions• Competence with the math associated with force, tolerances, and inch/metric conversions.• High school diploma or equivalent• Minimum 4 years of CNC multi-axis, VMC, or HMC machining experience • Skill in 3D CAD, such as SolidWorks, AutoCad, or similar• Competence with email, and MS Word etc.• Proficiency in oral and written English
Project Manager. Background in construction or architecture preferred. Building envelop, glass/glazing and curtainwall/storefronts. AutoCAD proficiency preferred.
Construction industry product supplier seeking a results-oriented, innovative, strategic and experienced project manager. Project manager to be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and managing orders for custom architectural metal products from time of order through successful project completion. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated high-achiever who is friendly, organized and efficient.
This professional must have a two or four year college degree and at least two to five years of experience in the manufacturing or construction industry, preferably with commercial construction building products as supplier or manufacturer. Candidates with a CDT certificate or LEED GA accreditation preferred.
As a project manager, you must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to multitask efficiently. Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and managing projects in accordance with the contract documents, customer expectations and company policy. You must be energetic, outgoing, self-directed, extremely organized, innovative and efficient. The goal of this role is to meet or exceed customer product delivery expectations and add extra value to the customer by providing an exceptional level of service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Collect and organize information including architectural drawings and specifications required to initiate submittals. Review documents to ensure estimates are consistent with scope.
Work closely with drafting and engineering group to compile submittals in accordance with the contract documents.
Review changes made after submittals are field-verified and ensure changes are incorporated into the project. Provide cost estimates for revisions of scope and coordinate change orders if required.
Collect and organize information required for fabrication.
Maintain and manage schedules in accordance with the contract documents and customer expectations.
Work closely with independent sales reps in the field and jobsite personnel to ensure project milestones and other requirements are clear and documented.
Provide the customer with project updates, lead time and expected completion dates of drawings and/or fabrication.
Troubleshoot issues discovered based on unexpected field conditions.
Serve as internal project owner. Drive the project through the internal production process and ensure compliance with project schedule.
Provide technical and customer service support.
Coordinate resolution of any post-delivery and installation issues.
Develop, maintain and follow project management standards.
Develop, maintain and follow standard templates and guidelines.
Participate and develop standard work processes for continuous improvement.
12-8-20 Design Drafters are ultimately responsible for the design and pricing of products according to project requirements.
The Design Drafter develops pricing, submittals, layouts, schematics and shop details as
part of a design team in accordance with project specifications and site conditions. The position requires
knowledge of the Sales, Project Management, Engineering and Production Process along with a thorough
understanding of the manufacturing and construction processes with the ability to work on multiple tasks
concurrently. Design Drafters must possess a strong understanding of Materials, Building Codes and
some Engineering Principles.
● Thoroughly review project specifications and scope, placing emphasis on design requirements.
● As part of a Project Team, prepare pricing estimates, submittal drawings for customer approval
based upon project specifications, scope and engineering requirements.
● Coordinate with project team to determine potential value engineering opportunities for the
● Work in conjunction with the project strategy and schedule set forth by the Project Manager.
● Prepare measuring templates, acquire field dimensions and construct as-built 3D models and
layouts to ensure design feasibility and accuracy.
● With the use of Rhino, Revit and AutoCAD software, prepare accurate assembly and part
drawings to assure proper fabrication and installation of product.
● Prepare bills of materials and project routers to the Process Engineer and Production Manager.
● Assist the Project Manager with quality control measures throughout fabrication and installation
phases of the project.
● Assist the Project Manager in the completion of all specified closeout documents required by the
customer including final ‘as-built’ drawings.
● Perform project review with thorough synopsis of project and opportunities for improved
performance on future projects.
● Provide material take-offs and estimates and assist in project forecasting.
● Assist the Project Manager with change orders, project schedules and project evaluation.
● Integrate educational and professional experience to optimize project efficiencies.
● Associates degree in Mechanical Design / CAD Technology or similar is required
● 5+ years of related experience. Manufacturing and construction experience preferred.
● Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and Rhino or comparable program is required.
● Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings.
● Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity, loyalty and honesty; not divulge to outside parties’
information of a confidential nature pertaining to the company’s operations or bids
● Ability to carry out the duties described in the job description in an efficient manner.
Project Manager – Architectural Products Division
Seeking a Project Manager to sell specialty architectural products (primarily Division 9) for interiors
of Corporate, Educational, Hospitality, and Healthcare projects.
We are a design studio that specializes in architectural wall and ceiling finishes. We are
committed to creating environments that elevate people’s lives as they work, learn, heal, and engage
in public spaces. Our diverse line of products creates solutions that embody our clients’ brands.
We celebrate design and believe our different material collections speak to people, helping to evoke
a memorable experience. As we design + build our finishes, we work with architects and designers
to achieve their vision, culture, mission, values, and goals. We manufacture all of our products. As
we produce systems and components, our management carries the extent of the design to the
ultimate phase of production. We offer architects and designers an array of varied architectural
finishes made of a wide range of materials suited for specific designs and applications.
We are seeking a driven, highly organized, and extremely competent person to join our innovative,
growing company as a Project Manager. This person would be responsible for sourcing, closing, and
managing the entire project execution of the sale of specialty architectural products to the
commercial market. Day-to-day responsibilities would include extensive communication (via email
and phone) with Architects, Designers, and Contractors to specify, estimate, propose, and fulfill sale
opportunities into the products we manufacture. The prospective customers, projects, products, and sales process is very well defined therefore success is achieved through discipline, rigorous
execution, and unrelenting pursuit.
Qualified candidates will have:
● Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred, Associates degree and
experience in similar sales environment considered. Architectural or industry-related sales
experience a plus.
● 2-3 years of previous sales experience in a business to business environment with a high
degree of customer interaction
● Self-started who is focused, articulate, well organized, and detail-oriented
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to write briefs, promote and explain ideas,
and build relationships with clients
● High EQ with a strong business acumen that he or she will leverage to build relationships with
current and future customers.
● Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail.
● Strong math skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and
● Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
● Ability to work with multiple deadlines, under pressure, and at a fast pace.
● Proficiency in electronic communication and standard office suite of software. Demonstrated
ability in both speed and efficiency on software tools.
• Base + Commission
• Profit-sharing plan / 401(k)
• Paid holidays/vacation
• Paid sick days
• Health benefits