Our Project Management Job description includes all activity from initial call to project completion. Work in a dynamic, high-quality and high-service environment.
5-10 years of successful commercial general contracting project management experience preferred.
Experience estimating and managing your own projects is required, with emphasis in any of the following areas:
THIS SALARIED POSITION HAS UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!!!
Send us your resume below, include your income history and a representative list of general contracted projects you have sold and managed. Please note what stage of the project development you started in at.
Diversified Construction knows true success is directly related to a happy, empowered team. That’s why we recognize and promote a healthy work/life balance by offering each of our employees these attractive benefits:
Health and Dental Insurance
Flexible benefits plan
401 (k) with employer contributions
Company sponsored events
State-of-the-art workout facility
Fully equipped kitchen
Fun and flexible work environment
We are looking for both a PM / Programmer and Design. Sometimes a candidate has all the still sets we are looking for.
Controls Engineer / Project Manager
Electrical Controls Engineer
In Control, Inc a Systems Integrator in the industrial and municipal markets is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is an immediate full-time direct hire position with full benefits and competitive salary. Experience in any or all of the areas below a definite plus:
1) Electrical control panel design using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
2) Experience with process instrumentation: temperature, flow, pressure transmitters, etc.
3) Experience with motor control center design and implementation.
4) PLC programming of Rockwell, Group Schneider, GE, or Siemens processors.
5) SCADA programming of Rockwell, Wonderware, or GE products.
6) Visual Studio programming.
7) Start up and commissioning of custom control systems.
8) Project Management
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, programming, check out, and start up phases of control system projects.