Looking for a Project Manager with 10+ years of experience in the Metal Fabrication business. Estimation, client interaction, and project tracking. A plus if candidate has experience in Steel Columns and Beams.
Ideal candidate will have experience in retail store fixtures, tradeshow exhibits, or architectural millwork and cabinetry.
Project Assistant – With Curtainwall or related construction experience. Need 2+ years of experience assisting project managers from beginning to end. Ability to Draft would be a big plus.
Our Project Management Job description includes all activity from initial call to project completion. Work in a dynamic, high-quality and high-service environment.
5-10 years of successful commercial general contracting project management experience preferred.
Experience estimating and managing your own projects is required, with emphasis in any of the following areas:
THIS SALARIED POSITION HAS UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!!!
Send us your resume below, include your income history and a representative list of general contracted projects you have sold and managed. Please note what stage of the project development you started in at.
Diversified Construction knows true success is directly related to a happy, empowered team. That’s why we recognize and promote a healthy work/life balance by offering each of our employees these attractive benefits:
Health and Dental Insurance
Flexible benefits plan
401 (k) with employer contributions
Company sponsored events
State-of-the-art workout facility
Fully equipped kitchen
Fun and flexible work environment
This full-time position includes the following duties:
1. Manage multiple projects to ensure on-time completion while meeting customer and management needs
2. Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposal and other documents to facilitate fabrication of projects
3. Review data to determine material and labor requirements for projects
4. Obtain bids and place orders with material, paint/finish vendors and other subcontractors
5. Coordinate scheduling with Plant Manager
6. Interact with customers to discuss project status and change orders
7. Help value-engineer projects and troubleshoot problems through industry experience
8. Other duties as assigned
1. Previous project management experience in sheet metal, glass and glazing, or commercial construction
2. Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
3. AutoCAD experience is helpful but not required
4. Self starter able to work at a fast pace and manage his/her time effectively
5. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
6. Attention to detail and ability to comprehend technical concepts
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills
8. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Excel
9. Pass pre-hiring background check and drug test
For consideration for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Simple IRA Plan
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short Term Disability and Life Insurance