Engineering and Manufacturing
CNC LATHE MACHINIST WANTED
MDS Staffing a twin cities employment search and staffing firm is seeking candidates to fill a direct hire position for a CNC Lathe Machinist. To machine a variety of parts, both plastics and metals. Will do part inspection, machine setup and some programming.
Our customer is located in the north metro.
Our customer is open to seeing candidates at all experience levels.
Entry level to light level candidate must have either a 2 year degree/certificate in machining or at least 2 years of on the job machining experience.
Our customer offers a full benefit package.
Seeking drafter with Inventor skills. Should have some training or experience creating sheet metal part shop drawing.
– Utilize AutoCAD and Inventor to produce accurate assembly and fabrication drawings
– Analyze drawings provided by customer for internal fabrication use
– Review work from other drafters to ensure accuracy
– Complete internal project and time tracking paperwork
– Other duties as assigned
– Previous sheet metal experience is helpful
– Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 and Inventor 2015 or newer
Will be creating shop drawings for Architectural Metal products such as awnings, column wraps, etc. Position is contract to direct hire. Located in the NW metro.
Mechanical Assembly Tech.
Mechanical Testing Device Company looking for high quality manufacturing technician employees for long-term employment.
Major Areas of Accountability:
•Performs Actuator diagnostic, troubleshooting, and testing.
•Conducts live hydraulic system testing, records measurements, and analyzes results.
•Assembles mechanical or electro-mechanical sub-systems according to engineering and manufacturing documentation:
•Meets standards for quality, efficiency and schedule.
•Interprets engineering documents to determine results and processes.
•Operates controls and understands controls software.
•Collaborates to maintain accuracy of documents and records per MTS policies:
•Initiates exchange of information on BOM, drawing and documentation corrections through appropriate processes.
•Actively influences final documentation decisions.
•Actively and accurately executes non-conforming materials process.
•Develops techniques and collaborates in the development of manufacturing and repair processes.
•Exhibits professionalism on the job:
•Behaves in a respectful manner toward coworkers, engineers, and supervisors
•Communicates effectively with coworkers, engineers, and supervisors
•Maintains knowledge and training in industry, technology, and products.
•Participates in required training.
•Provides training (as appropriate for responsibility level).
•Two (2) year certification from college or trade school or military training in an applicable discipline (mechanics, hydraulics, electronics), or four (4) years applicable experience in an applicable environment.
•Must understand and apply basic hydro-mechanical technologies, including: hydraulic schematics, hydraulic flow characteristics, tube and hose sizing, sealing characteristics and general structural integrity.
•Ability to work multiple assignments and balance multiple priorities.
•Ability to effectively use computer resources.
•Ability to take initiative and develop strong relationships with coworkers.
•Ability to work independently and enjoys taking on new responsibility.
•Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours per day. Ability to crouch, twist and work in tight spaces. Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds repeatedly.
**To apply: Please submit your resume and a brief description of why you would be a good for the job.
**Must be able to pass drug test and background check
We look forward to hearing from you!
Electronic Assembly Tech
Provide skilled labor necessary to build standard and custom electronic products and systems utilizing engineering & manufacturing documentation, processes and procedures.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manufacture standard and custom electronic products utilizing engineering prints, process sheets and standard department procedures. Meet or exceed Company and department standards for quality of work, quantity of work and lead time.
2. Modify existing Company and vendor products as required.
3. Maintain manufacturing records regarding quality, compliance and conformance to specifications.
4. Recommends changes and improvements to processes, procedures and to engineering documentation.
5. Maintains effective communication with supervisor, peers and interdependent departments.
– Keep supervisor and team members informed of progress, problems and changes in products and processes
– Effectively communicate design and process improvement ideas
– Communicate concerns about personal development, scheduling, product quality and morale
6. Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
7. Manage time to maximize productivity and meet delivery requirements, maintaining high quality standards. Manage concurrent projects and responsibilities to achieve all requirements and meet deadlines.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
•High school graduate or GED
•Three (3) years of relevant assembly experience.
•Advanced understanding of electronic/mechanical Company and vendor products
•Skilled in the use of tools and methods to modify all electronic/mechanical Company and vendor products.
*******Must be able to pass background and drug screening
Electrical / Mechanical Technician (Automation / Machinery)
Assembly Technician to assist in assembling products and control panels per specs/drawings and work instructions. Experience in reading drawings/specs, familiar with electrical, pneumatic, electromechanical and mechanical components. Wiring required, and PLC troubleshooting/debugging a plus.
Must be attentive to detail, able to meet deadlines, able to use shop/hand tools, be PC proficient, lift 75 lbs, navigate a shop/warehouse environment, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Any offer contingent upon passing of pre-employment drug screening.
Interested and qualified candidates please send Word resume.
To network for future opportunities please visit: www.linkedin.com/in/benking21/