Engineering and Manufacturing
Senior-Level Electrical Hardware Engineer
The ideal candidate must possess the following knowledge and understanding:• UL 508A control panel hardware design• Knowledge and ability to define and select proper components for bill of materials (BOM)• Strong understanding of electrical schematics and CAD engineering support• Ability to understand key technical and process information from customers and peers• The ability to generate estimates, quotes, schematics and BOM per PM/engineering requests, specification and request for quotations• Understanding of related electrical codes and standards, including UL508A, UL698A, NFPA 70, NFPA 79, NFPA 70E, ISO 13849Responsibilities• Quote estimation, quoting process standardization, estimating tool support and development• Create BOMs, schematics, layouts, guide end-process design concept, and provide guidance to designers and drafters• Support project kickoff, design reviewsPosition Requirements • Required: Minimum Associate’s Degree or equivalent job-related experience in the hardware design of UL 508A control panels, hardware process design, and industrial equipment design, estimating• A successful candidate will have greater than 4 years of proven experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge• Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical engineering-related field• Electrician license a plus• CAD design experience a plus
Low to Medium voltage electrical engineer with 6 years of construction project experience.
Seeking Millwork Draftsman Seeking Millwork Draftsman The preferred candidate will have 1-5 years of experience with AutoCAD and a millwork or construction background.
Position Purpose and Description: Millwork Draftsman
Requirements/Qualifications: • Proficiency with AutoCAD/Solid Works (minimum 2 years experience). • Proficiency in reading and interpreting architectural millwork drawings • Prior experience as a draftsman in cabinetry, millwork, or a similar discipline • Prior experience with commercial architectural millwork and casework • Prior experience in a cabinet or millwork shop • Working knowledge and understanding of cabinetry fabrication workflow • Working knowledge, understanding of drafting and the layout of projects and millwork
• Knowledge of AWI Quality Standards Preferred • Ability to operate and program CNC machinery is a plus • Ability to create workable shop drawings (CAD) from concept drawings provided by the client including: Shop cut bills/bill of material lists Identify and source materials and working with vendors.
• Great attention to detail and organization
Millwork Draftsman Duties: • Design and engineer architectural elements, (millwork, casework, furniture and fixtures) to meet customer project expectations and requirements • Work with the customer’s agents (project managers, architects, buyers, etc…) to understand project needs and create shop drawings for customer approval. • Create shop drawings for use in fabrication • Identify potential design and cost issues that must be solved proactively prior to fabrication. • Identify opportunities to engineer out costs and provide alternative solutions. • Create cut bills and work instructions for use on the shop floor • Identify and source product • Willingness to work on the production floor as needed.
Mechanical Designer/DrafterMechanical Designer/Drafter
POSITION REPORTS TO: Design Project SupervisorPOSITIONS MANAGED: None
POSITION PURPOSE: To create, collect, organize, and maintain information to assist project engineers in developing product designs (66% Model Design / 33% Detail Drafting). Position will be tasked with creating and detailing parts, assemblies, and projects.
Utilizing both experience and skills, the applicant:
• Must have and display a high aptitude for mechanical design.
• Must have a basic understanding of basic of the six simple machines
• Must understand and be able to reference design documents including:o ASME Y14 Dimensioningo The Machinist’s Handbook o Welding Symbols & GD&T Dimensions
• Will develop preliminary sketches, layouts, model, and detail part and assembly drawings.
• Will modify and use existing parts and assembly models to create a new design.
• Will create Print Packages to be released to Purchasing Department.
• Will create and maintain assembly Bill of Materials (BOMs).
• Will maintain existing models and drawings including revisions.
• Will create and revise drawings for operation manuals.
• May reverse engineer parts and assemblies.
• May help design prototypes or modifications to existing product or equipment. Research and help gather necessary information to help develop or improve a design.
• May help on the shop floor from time to time.
• Will communicate ideas to ensure successful designs for current and future growth.
• Will keep supervisor informed of all pertinent information.
• Will develop and maintain reports pertinent to the position.
• Will work to achieve a minimum level of a CSWP level of certification.
• Must maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
• Will along with supervisors and managers, establish accountability goals used for performance evaluation.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 years relevant experience, or equivalent.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Minimum 2-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Any SolidWorks Certification achievement – CSWP preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Computer experience and knowledge using Solidworks, EPDM, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Excel, and Word. General understanding of sheet metal fabrication, machining and weldments.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: Creative thinker. Problem solver. Detailed oriented. Personal organization. Self motivated. Good time management. Good communication. Team player.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Lift up to 40 pounds.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to understand and follow directions in English
Seeking drafting with experience detailing structural and misc. metals with AutoCAD and/or SDS2. Will consider light level candidates that have some structural experience but need to be trained in steel detailing.