Architectural and Construction
CNC Millwork Programmer and a Architectural Drafter with experience in structural plans using AutoCAD and Sketch Up.
Seeking an Architectural Drafter with AutoCAD experience drafting.
Someone with Curtain Wall and Revit experience a big plus.Architectural Drafter-Seeking an Architectural Drafter with AutoCAD experience drafting. Someone with Curtain Wall and Revit experience a big plus.
Position Title: Architectural Drafter Reports To: Drafting Supervisor Department: Drafting
FLSA:Exempt1. Attend Project Start-up Meetings.a. Review contract documents and order entry documents prior to meeting.b. Present any discrepancies or requirements for clarification.c. Confirm project requirements.d. Confirm design intent with sales.
2. Submittalsa. Obtain required contract drawings and trade shop drawings for coordination.b. Advise Project Management of any verification or coordination issues.c. Shop drawing submittal, revisions and resubmittals.d. Review engineering calculations for design requirements.e. Field verification shop drawing submittal and coordination.f. Field use and record set shop drawing submittal.
3. Material Takeoffa. Consult with purchasing on takeoff requirements.b. Advise Project Management in writing of any unusual material requirements or discrepancies, i.e. 60” wide material, overages in panel count or material square footage, extrusions, custom core thicknesses.
4. Fabrication release packagea. Create cover sheets and a panel list for every release.B. Prefabricate material and accessories list.C. Create panel fabrication drawings.D. Create Trim/flashing fabrication drawings.E. Export DXF drawings and/or NC files as required.
5. Archivea. Store project documents, shop drawings and fabrication drawings electronically.B. Store contract drawings, paper documents, in archive storage area.• Create detailed shop and fabrication drawings for architectural wall panel systems using AutoCAD 1• Create plans, sections, elevations and details for on-site installation.Position Requirements and Duties:
• Architectural drafting degree and 2+ years in the field; 4+ years in the field if no degree.• Experience in exterior walls or exterior envelope products highly preferred.• Ability to see the connections between architectural vision, product detail and fabrication processes a must.• Create detailed shop and fabrication drawings for architectural wall panel systems using AutoCAD • Create plans, sections, elevations and details for on-site installation
Residential Design firm in search of an experienced Architectural Drafter/Designer. Ideal candidate must have experience with both AutoCAD Architect and Revit Architecture.
Structural Drafter Location: St Paul, MN Position & Skills:We have an opening in a structural drafting department for an experienced designer proficient in Revit and AutoCad. Qualifications required:Minimum 2-year Technical/Associate Degree required. Proficiency with Revit and AutoCad software, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat. Minimum 3-5 years experience in structural drafting/designing using various construction methods, i.e. structural steel, steel joists, masonry, concrete, post-tension, precast concrete.This person will:* Work directly with the project engineer during all phases of the project. * Be responsible for developing of construction documents. * Ability to manage projects and coordinate with clients and engineers. * Be able to identify and resolve project challenges and changes and demonstrate an understanding of the project scope and maintaining the deadline schedules. * Utilize their knowledge of structural systems and construction details. * Review shop drawings during construction administration phase and assist project engineer with on-site inspections for compliance with drawings. * Be able to provide clear and concise communication through both verbal and written styles.
Seeking a graduate of accredited technical school for design and drafting (2-year course) or two or more years of college engineering or sciences with minimum of 0-6 years in the mechanical design/drafting field. Strong math and mechanical skills required.
Proficient in AutoCad/inventor.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
HVAC experience a plus